Wednesday, June 18, 2014

When Tim taught the technique of using the distress paints over clear embossing, I just had to try t


When Tim taught the technique of using the distress paints over clear embossing, I just had to try this out myself. I am not much of a vintage celofán tasak girl as many of you might know - but I do like to make a shabby card once in a while ;) I tried to use the technique on the front panel - but I think I wiped off too much of the paint and I was left with a leathery purple look. I decided to make a quick card anyway... celofán tasak
I used some black hero arts layering paper as I did not have any black paint to start off with. I mixed two paints (picket fence & ripe persimmon) - but somehow the look turned out purple. I just made a die cut of my 2nd try - using  only the ripe persimmon distress paint. I think the amount of paint on this piece is better.
2 comments:
Jeg er jo en novice celofán tasak i alle mulige teknikker så mit øje ser mest det færdige resultat og jeg kan rigtig godt lide den lilla farve du fik frem på det første kort - og selve kortet er lækkert. God søndag - her pakker celofán tasak vi kasser med julekort så vi snart har ABELANGE arme. =0) Knus og hils October 13, 2013 at 9:16 AM
Contact me
►  2014 (5) ►  February celofán tasak (1) ►  January (4) ▼  celofán tasak 2013 (43) ►  December (1) ►  November (1) ▼  October (9) Tuesday Trigger: Enthralled with Fall One more ... Avery Elle October celofán tasak Challenge Color Media Party Animal A spring card in October? celofán tasak Creative Chemistry 102 - Day 5 - Embossing Shabby ... Creative celofán tasak Chemistry 102 - Day 1 - Marbling Creative Chemistry 102 - Day 1 ►  September (15) ►  August (3) ►  May (1) ►  April (4) ►  March (4) ►  February celofán tasak (4) ►  January (1) ►  2012 (38) ►  December (2) ►  October (2) ►  September (4) ►  August (2) ►  July (2) ►  June (1) ►  April (3) ►  March (4) ►  February (11) ►  January (7) ►  2011 (32) ►  December (3) ►  November (1) ►  October (4) ►  September (5) ►  August (10) ►  July (3) ►  June (3) ►  celofán tasak May (1) ►  March (2) ►  2009 (1) ►  February (1)
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS

No comments:

Post a Comment