Thursday, June 12, 2014

1 week ago


awww so, then came the in house - my new fat Bigshot. super delicious. and of course I could not resist to buy additional dies, blah, from Marianne corner bumpers Creatables a face, a round dies from Leane creatlet, a square dies from Jasmine Frame and the rich, big black dies with hexagons 2.1 / 2 "from westminster., I also borrowed a little corner bumpers suckled by her friend so now it's just getting started playing. supplied with the machine, too, the extra slim drive plate. Some of diesne is a little hard to cut, I think, but with a little extra piece of paper in the machine, corner bumpers drive nice.
and before you ask, the machine is purchased from SCRAPFACTORY. Here I was, too, super nice service and help. Thank you. the same applies to the following dies: 45040507 - Fancy Florish (MFT) Use with Die cutting machines such as, Epic, BigShot and the like. 4560319 - Elaine Frame (MD) Size: 4 1/8 "x 4 1/8" (105mm x 105mm). 45008289 - Jasmine Frame (MB) 3,1 x3, 1 "Use with Die cutting machines such as, Epic, BigShot and the like.
Ihh stoooort congratulations :) A good start advice I could have used even when I got my use only one plate to the page where you can cut back in with your dies, and the other to be on top, then you will know to have beautiful carvings without grooves and marks in.. besides it's corner bumpers a good idea to remember to use WHOLE plate, and therefore also lie dies'ne at the sides so it is quite thin and curved in the middle of the fast ... Invert the plate each second time around so you constantly inform the plate out-otherwise arches the whole game after many cuts :) When the plate is cut in is used well and make ugly pattern of things, so do not throw it out .. similar to a blog piece of A4 copy paper on the plate before you is your board and dies, then it becomes more beautiful ... Just liiige little corner bumpers trick if not you knew them ... Spreads what you get done the next time .. I wonder corner bumpers if we see a whole part on the blog :) Reply Delete
Congratulations wonder - it is you are guaranteed dependent on all of us. It certainly appears to be some delicious dies you bought you. So, there really is produced cards now? Good creative weekend :) Hugs. Reply Delete
Dear Dorte big CONGRATULATIONS, you are SO pleased with it, and do not understand you could do without it, I would also give you some advice, but it has Jean aller explained, it seems that you can get a good start with the new dies when I bought my I had only the small of "tong" (but it did not last as long), every time I order a product, there are a couple dies in I got from hobby booth yesterday, corner bumpers and there were 3 dies with you become dependent. corner bumpers hug morkaren. Reply Delete
yes I believe it, I've already ordered dies again ... but it must then be said that this was indeed the distribution corner bumpers was not embossing mats in the box BIG UL. but they are ordered now and then like extra .. hobby consumption this month adds up to about 3000, - he he ... well but now I, too, just relax .... come on girls ... Delete
2014 (46) June (7) May (8) April (4) January (6) October (9) January (12) 2013 (116) December (14) December (10) October (16) September (25) August (8) July (2) June (9) May (4) April (4) January (6) November (8) January (10) 2012 (208) December (13) November (6) October (17) September (36) August (38) July (31) June (27) late night inspiration cards with dies and blah blah blah , O)) my Big Shot flowers and flower My workroom love is all white in wedding summer green birds short pastel corner bumpers mint and pink and shopping Hour after hour Pink and Mint White Paris White is beautiful Vintage with stamps shabby chic with bear shabby chic mother and child Vintage green vintage blue 3 vintage paper and birds INSPIRATION Vintage corner bumpers I loVe Vintage blue 2 vintage blue A SMALL GIFT My French Connection .. Where did I put my summer hat, O)) Inspiration with punches - Summer hat, O)) I love roses stamps bling, tags, pink and vintage May (7) April (17) February (12) November (4) 2011 (34) December (7) December (16) October (1) September ( 9) July (1)
This time I made a little corner bumpers 3d for elephant Bella namely balloons Scripture is inspired by book I received from Canada that ...
Pickle Skating (Take 2)
1 day ago
My scrapside AKA
A farewell to my lovely cat.
1 week ago
Dorthe Hobby
I won


No comments:

Post a Comment