Saturday, June 21, 2014

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)


It takes a looooong time to make this secret project (also longer than necessary, but more on that later ...) While the embroidery machine is spinning, I spent some time to get some order in my designs and not least in my course material. When I make folders for my overlock courses guitar case rack will I buy plastic pockets in boxes of 100 each. It has become for many boxes which over time has been used, among other gift wrapping. Now tested as storage boxes / organizing boxes for my course material. Some courses require more space than a flat box, they've got a whole block box, but 6 of my regular courses, found its way into each box, which now contains guitar case rack all the tests I've made and various inspiring images and descriptions.
One box contains a fine red tag, which I have written what I can further the next time I give this course. I think that fact itself is a bit smart, so I hope that I am not going to be stuck for something when I have to keep training.
And then back to historen that embroidery has taken much longer to embroider guitar case rack than was necessary. I've been so tired of the embroidery. It has taken endless time to embroider and demanded gigantic amounts of bobbin guitar case rack and a utælleligt number of times the machine has stopped and cut the thread guitar case rack just to move half a millimeter UL UL all right until I randomly had to convert the color of a new embroidery guitar case rack . Then I discovered that in the new 6D Convert (which is supergenialt in order to convert guitar case rack line mark on many embroidery simultaneously) is initially guitar case rack set "v" next to "Ad Trim Commands" JAIKS all the places in the embroidery was added a stitch to ensure optimum embroidery, I have added one klippekomando to. So think as fa .... that it takes a long time to embroider. Now I have "reconverted" the last part of the secret project and now embroidering a breeze. So there was nothing wrong with the embroidery, only with her that case approx. 40 cm from the computer when she converted it. Well then you can learn to keep an eye on all the "v" 's before you click OK Happy Easter
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Small bag with four fasteners, Monday 16 June at. 10-16 of fabric and sew in Skanderborg Kind your sewing machine on Friday, August 29 at. 14:30 to 17:30 in fabric guitar case rack and sew in Skanderborg sewing course / Overlock continues, 5 time, starting Thursday, September 4 at Fabric and Sewing in Skanderborg Know your overlocker, guitar case rack Friday 12 September at 14:30 to 17:30 in fabric and sew in Skanderborg Know your embroidery machine base, Friday 19 September at. 14:30 to 17:30 in fabric and sew in Skanderborg
2014 (40) June (4) May (9) April (5) A new hobby While we wait for May 1 Maternity Gifts 6D Release Party Nothing is so bad that it is not good for anything February (6 ) November (7) January (9) 2013 (146) December (15) November (6) October (7) September (7) August (8) July (8) June (12 ) May (11) April (14) February (17) January (25) January (16) 2012 (256) December (24) December (19) October (14) September (18 ) August (23) July (27) June (26) May (28) April (25) February (25) January (22) January guitar case rack (5)
krogh art Bjerregaard, Denmark I love to sew, mostly machine because my shoulders can no longer hold to sew by hand. I use my embroidery machine a lot and think it's fun to make my own patterns in the 5D, I sew some clothes, both for myself, but also like my little nephew and niece. I was also pretty excited to sew patchwork, especially after I got my AccuQuilt cutting machine, which can handle a large portion of the cutting work for me. Here on the blog you can follow my "syliv", both what I do in private but also what I do for my education, and the inspiration I get when I'm out and teach. View my complete profile
6D (13) 6D Release Party (3) Pictures guitar case rack from my teaching (53) Blog Take (3) Embroidery (110) Embroidery Café (2) circular device (4) The Four Seasons (5) Dimseduttedag (2) DIY (5) Mardi Gras (1 ) Christmas gift idea (2) Christmas gifts (6) Kaleidoscope (17) Course Preparation (46) Fair (15) trade fair preparation (5) trade show PREPARING (1) News from Lone (220) News from my bookshelf (16) Overlock (27) Patchwork (63) Quilt (1) Summer project (10) Summer Patchwork (29) Interesting overview (13) Star Carpet (3) TruEmbroidery (18) Video (52)
Summer "A Quilt Block a Day" Tutorial: Shoo-Fly - * Actually, I think this block bör called shoo-miller moth! We've had a han

No comments:

Post a Comment