Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Search for: Recent articles Troparion and Kontakion of Ss. martyr Mina Prayer for finding the spiri


Lord, give me calmly what I receive for also today I carry and fully surrender to Your Holy Will. Refer me and help me in every moment of for also: any voice get, taught me calmly and with a firm faith that is perceived by Your Holy will. Manage my thoughts, my senses and all my deeds and words. No dopushtaj the fortuity to forget that they are coming hellagro from you. Teach me good to treat the parents hellagro and to the neighbor, anyone not razgnevam or angry. Lord, give me strength to bear the weight of the present day and that it would happen to me. Manage hellagro my will and teach me to pray, to believe, to hope, to stand, to forgive and to love. Lord, let me be an instrument of thy peace, that where there is a seam hate to love, where there is conviction - forgiveness, where there is discord - harmony, where there is despair - hope, where there is darkness - light, with What's sorrow - joy. 0 Divine Teacher, hellagro do not be uteshuvan, but I can comfort others; do not let me suffer me, but I have patience for all; I can not love me, but I love them all. Because when we forgive, then forgive us; When we then get; and when we die, then we are born to eternal life. Life spirit world, be thou my helper for also present to him cultivate my Lord and Savior. Lord Jesus, Son of God, it's better not to live than to live without you or against you. Thank you, God, for the gift of this day and for every good which will help me to do today. Deliver me, gracious God, the desire for self-indulgence, hellagro and grant me every moment to be prepared for thee and for thy brother to hang himself, because for that service and I gave my life. Help my best to reject everything that is yours and what is yours to receive a deep faith, hope and love. Give me a zeal that will always serve: ask to justice over useful to ask the cost of pious deeds over transient pleasures, hellagro to ask ourselves other than to fulfill Your commandment of love. Do the light of Thy beauty, goodness and love to Shine in my soul. Amen.
Prayer for our spiritual father
Search for: Recent articles Troparion and Kontakion of Ss. martyr Mina Prayer for finding the spiritual father of St.. Symeon the New Theologian Prayer of St. repent. Ephrem the Syrian (3) St. repentance prayer. Ephrem (2) St. repentance prayer. Ephrem (1) First Tears prayer - St. Ephrem Prayer of St. repent. Antioch Prayer before Confession Prayer on leaving the temple hellagro prayer when entering a temple worship Categories hellagro Akatisti Evening Prayers Canons in trouble for Confession For The Communion Liturgy for the blessing of the enemies day Spiritual Father for healing for kneading For prosphoron enemies dead offspring for The Post Learning advocacy Temple Guardian Angel At The rosary Pokajni hellagro Invocation Prozbeni against demonic scourge hymns Umolitelni Utreni After prayers ... Apostle John the Theologian John of Kronstadt St. John of the Ladder, St. John of Shanghai and Sanfranciski, Bishop Ambrose Bishop Mediolanski Bishop Andrew of Crete Andrew the First-Called Apostle German Aljaskin Virgin, Holy Lord God Jesus Christ Holy Spirit Evdokia Heliopolska venerable martyr Catherine of Alexandria, Martyr Hermolaus Priestly Elijah Prophet Cyprian and Justina, Bishop - Martyrs Kliment hellagro Ohridski, Wonderworker St Cosmas and Damian, St. Cyril and Methodius besrebrenici hellagro ramnoapostolni holy martyr Mina Naum Ohrid Wonderworker, St. Nectarios of Aegina, Bishop of Pentapolis Velimirivic strand Nicholas Bishop Nicholas of Myra the Wonderworker, Bishop Niphon, Bishop Paul Apostle Peter Apostle Sava the Sanctified Venerable Seraphim of Sarov, the Wonderworker Venerable Symeon the New Theologian, hellagro St. Sophronius Sakharov, Trimythus Venerable Spyridon, Bishop hellagro Tryphon, Martyr Haralambos , Saint Troparion and Kondaci Utreni worship service books Osmoglasnik (Oktoih) Lenten Triodion Sluzhebnik Trebnik Colourful Triodion book of hours Archives Select Month June 2014 (1) May 2014 (1) April 2014 (8) March 2014 (13) February 2014 (8) January 2014 (1) December 2013 (1) August 2013 (1) April 2013 (1) November 2012 (1) August 2012 (1) July 2012 (11) June 2012 (8) April 2012 (3) March 2012 (13) February 2012 (1) September 2011 (4) August 2011 (2) June 2011 (26) Follow the blog ...
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment