Sunday, June 15, 2014

Short Course for girls in Astrid


In the 50s my parents bought a chest of drawers, which I later had in my room as a child. When I was a little older, smoke it into their bedroom. It was painted dark green exterior, interior and canary yellow with thin-metal handle.
For that we are about to clean up everything with my mother when she has put the house for sale, I got it home to me. I sanded and painted it, and purchased handles in England. The old fire-heat lamp inside has been replaced with an LED light that does not get hot. Inside, there are a number yamaha qy10 of small rooms of very different size to stuff. I would have some similar boxes, but it was impossible to get some that fit. So I made even some of the rear cardboard pages from blocks. Of course there had to be an issue. And again chose Graphic 45 I'm a big fan of Graphic 45 Thread Steampunk. For those who do not know what is Steampunk a mixture of Victorian style, science and culture together in a surreal way. I love Surrealism. When the boxes are of different size, the boxes appear exactly at their own place, so I gave them numbers. Here are some of them: Here is the box 1 Common to them all is the tie, burgundy colored die-cut slice and enamel plate from Tim Holtz. Besides, they all also have a 'curtain tassel' from Panduro either front or back. Case 2: In the upper right corner is an emblem of my father's soldiers yamaha qy10 time. I found it in the clean-up could bring myself to throw it out, but did not know what to use it for. Now it sits here and I can think of him every time I have the box in his hands.
Post a Comment
Short Course for girls in Astrid's class.


No comments:

Post a Comment