Tuesday, June 24, 2014

6 days ago


So the chair was dry and ready to be photographed. The chair is a flea market bargains to just 10 kr, it was painted in a very sad blue color, so it has now been painted post box red suit to our caravan and actually it is also quite nice for Greengate's red color. I did not quite want to just go on and bamboo furniture hunting and go crazy with a lot of color, I'm sure could freshen up in the garden .... Sofia has already chris mcdonough opened it and I think it is approved ;-) Wish you all a lovely weekend, hope the weather permits and the sun peeks out ...
If you would like to see more pastels. So look much like past my other blog! Welcome At Interior With Colors. You'll find it here! http://susirydahl.blogspot.dk/ HA still wonderful day ... Hugs Susi
Welcome to decor with colors / Sommerhusliv whole year I am a girl who loves colors especially pastels. Also the blog "Welcome At Interior With Colors" where I give a lot of ideas. This new blog will mostly just pretty chris mcdonough pictures, but also before and after pictures chris mcdonough of things we've been able ... While I still dream of a cottage by the sea, I will have to settle for getting the feel of the holiday mood at home surrounded chris mcdonough by Greengate's beautiful colors ... View my complete profile
Our home is included in this wonderful book
12 hours ago
IT'S FINALLY HERE! Our new Autumn / Winter 2014 catalog is now online! Find it here: http://catalogue.greengate-imagebank.dk/AutumnWinter2014QdW/ What do ...
1 day ago
small place
Not long ago I made these invitations chris mcdonough for a christening. With owls and purple, completely according to your wishes. And for the day, table cards includ ...
6 days ago
Shabby-Roses-Cottage
On Tuesday, jumped a lot of happy runners from www.kalundborg-if.dk on the bus at Amager able park. ...
4 weeks ago
Torie Jayne
Gefühlt ist bei mir schon is Längst as Frühling, wenn auch noch ein wenig are auf sich warten läßt. Geht es Euch auch so? Es war wieder viel los b ..
4 months ago
Vibeke's blog with pastel colors and Greengate
For the heck, I think it's difficult it here ..... The blog does not look like I want, and I have SO much I've made I'd like to show off! Ska ...
Bagarenochkocken CathKidston Frk.Mage Mrs. Cosy Gabrielles.dk Leilasgeneralstore.com Møllegården.dk Trademark living
Beautiful cases from Gabrielles.dk
2014 (31) June (4) May (4) Chair in Mailbox red ... Doll bed for our grandson .. Beautiful box with Celine White ... Beautiful crocheted cases from the blog "A Creative Verde ... April (3) January (6) November chris mcdonough (8) January (6) 2013 (145) December (9) December (13) October (12) September (10) August chris mcdonough (11) July (8) June (11) May (7) April (11) February (16) January (19) January (18) 2012 (21) December (11) December (10)


No comments:

Post a Comment