Friday, February 13, 2015

We then really loppuikin magnesium. It is when not properly roadie cases stored to it anyway, so I


Yeah, that now have gone over a small roller coaster ride in a couple of days. I must say that this is associated with certainly a lot of things: sunny and hot weather, breezy pollen counts, a new diet, a new training program, magnesium deficiency, lots of water, lots of salt, poorly slept nights (due to heat, magnesium, or what?), A furious fatigue.
Well lähdetäänpäs just Monday. Monday was another quite nicely and reported in a bit of the beginning of this Body Camp online training experiment. The diet affected the middling and training program roadie cases very saucy. Towards the evening began to be a little roadie cases chewy feeling.
We then really loppuikin magnesium. It is when not properly roadie cases stored to it anyway, so I was sure to be rinsed kropastani they even minor mankut drinking gallons of water to heat. I thought that I think I now doing a couple of days before I apply for more trade, laittelin roadie cases then spray the night and stuff. I slept Mon-Tue-night grossly ill, we did not really hand-painted air source heat pump (used to it now, for the first time only) and our bedroom at night the air is not cooled at all. In addition, yläkroppa cramped workout, leave to head ached, janotti, I drank at least a liter of it at night, and I jumped into the restroom.
In the morning, I slept like a prayer, and had to work. The eyes are opened, felt the whole day. I mean physically was hard to keep them open! It felt like being a little bit swollen. Sure, the food moves from Valio, which is not eaten cereals and potato else just no, diet, which should vetästä bowels for more than half a kilo of potatoes a day, can seem pretty roadie cases weird ... Just to the quantities I have not been able to eat.
It was very nice and the weather was suitable, not too hot but did topi advertised and became a little sweat even just walked. I myself was to keep this warm-jalkatreenille. I guess that now then went on aerobic, even if they did not let them have done: D Hey I was at work!
I was able to then jogging home, and I said that's pretty terrible fatigue. I'm lying here just for a moment like this, then I'll go to the gym a couple of hours, I reminded Markoakin that mut then kicked up, forced to go. Oh, no, I was just dead, and the end of the evening went to the couch under a blanket. Awful tired, I fell asleep even for a moment a couple of times. The whole face seemed swollen (it does not seem so), it seemed that the cheeks to press the angle of the eye and the eyes are kept open. In addition, I'm doing really easily react with palms, palms lenkilläkin hikosivat pretty crazy and felt that they are packaged into so full of blood in the veins burst point. Wrist rests haunted, was forced to take them out. Wanted to walk on your hands and fingers addressed up. This is also the reason why I do not then the hand package could not engage in any form of exercise, even jogging, because my hands had swollen probably plaster to crack ...
I thought at this point that something is wrong because roadie cases I do not have the habit of sleep nap. I do need to nap, this is not normal for me! I do not ever so tired during the day. I then left the room.
Väsäilin also a bit of food for a couple day joutessani. A diet has been quite ok, the only thing is, it pushes back the quantity roadie cases of potatoes. I would of course also eat pasta, but I do not want. Potato is nomnom. But that amount. Huhh. I went to get it finally magnesium, ARGH.
Also be said now is that I have a general fact regular menstruation. Of the day, even the time of day. If you ever throw, there is a reason (eg. Stress), and it is throwing, then perhaps one day. Now and then a little nervous when we went to the third and fourth days over ... Okay, sting again for all possible conditions of the peak, such as a new diet and workout, and the weather, and blah, body stress changes. But the magic word guess that magnesium, in fact I applied for it yesterday afternoon I took two capsules immediately nassuun and a couple of hours after received a note that jeiii I am not pregnant: D
I had to once again work out after work yesterday, but postponed plans when my mother needed a gift for shopping assistance of a relative, a birthday party for 60 years. At the same time also took the trip yourself something according to them today, maybe later a second side of my blog;)
I then went to the etureisitreenini finally in the evening, and found surprisingly hard to hear the Forums! Oh that when passed comfortably, but spasm voe if someone is inhaa so etureisipolte: D Also vattoja the end, it was time to feel worn out, but in a good way. Is ago mankusta or a new number of carbs, but the training has gone really well. At least not yet, after all, this new project is now gone well for three days and two workout roadie cases some hah! And I have probably never sweat so much during the workout. Well, Fressilläkin is still a bit of onkelmaa ventilation ...
Top indeed a food substance amount may seem enormous ku place to start a new diet: 'D I'm doing eg. The porridge was my opinion törkee mass diet himself began, ku again now

No comments:

Post a Comment