Tuesday, February 3, 2015

o Mix the flour and salt in a bowl. add eggs and water and mix by hand. If the fluid level is too l


Ismet fell today, that's my loss is no longer just too few days. I've wanted to ignore the whole thing and not to think about it, but of course I have it: the last exported! But on the other hand I'm gonna even be thinking about it outputs affordable cases any more. After all, it Tuu anything, but if mökötän and sulk ... I want to enjoy the quite full yet when I have the chance! What does this before going home happens then? Well, my family arranged for me the big farewell party. And Ismetin will take place tomorrow with a Turkish folk music concert. It is called here Türküksi and it is often associated with the dance. Here Trabzon area of traditional folk music and -tanssityyli is just kolbasti it, I told you about earlier. In a concert will mostly contain. Quite interesting affordable cases to see what it's like. Or, after all, I'm affordable cases doing some kind of picture when've affordable cases heard on the radio and actually tried to dance there for the course, but I guess it is a completely different thing to see for real by professionals! Another thing what I want to do before departure is to write down all the cal, or father, affordable cases or mother's grandma's recipes. It makes the world's best food and I want to do them in Finland. I Am absorbed all of what you've learned so received, and I must say, that I could just duffer no longer in the kitchen! : D Here below is the recipe for my latest bravura of the pistons, which is a Turkish ... Dough balls!
ISSUE BRAVUURIMANTIT (4 servings) Ingredients:
o Mix the flour and salt in a bowl. add eggs and water and mix by hand. If the fluid level is too low and the formation of dough properly, add more water. When the mixture is soft to touch the dough and the ingredients are completely mixed, put aside and pretend to give at least half an hour.
No Chop the onions and put them in a colander and let the onions in the liquid to drain off. Then mix the onions, ground beef, salt and pepper. Stir until the ingredients affordable cases are thoroughly mixed.
No Share prepared dough into two parts and flour leipomisalusta. Kaulitse second part of the rectangle (the second affordable cases should be kept covered, that it does not dry out). Try to get a sheet of dough as thin as possible. Cut the dough into a kaulitusta about 5x5 cm sized squares.
o Put a couple of teaspoons of filling in the center of each square. Then squeeze the edges of the dough stick to it so that the filling remains inside. Pinch point of attachment firmly. This is difficult to explain, but the end result should be a kind of small dumplings! : D
Post a Comment
2014 (18) December (3) November (1) October (1) September (1) August (3) We'll meet again to leave at the Last exported July (2) June (5) May (2)


No comments:

Post a Comment