Thursday, February 12, 2015

A successful entrepreneur


Blog covers entrepreneurship, success, entrepreneurship, marketing, success and all that successful entrepreneurs usually associated with life now :) Success in this context means: 1) I can get it to do what I enjoy and what I want to do 2) I get to be involved in interesting projects and companies 3) family and the children are doing well 4) I learn something new and develop continuously 5) I get to influence the society
Innocent birth to this country he happened to the north and the cold, which already ancestors drunk of course the women beat the children if they got caught. The traditional man's fate wanted t 'help flightcase warehouse avoid boy brings. I will never buy an ax, and I never drink wine. Otherwise, the machinations of the house. Get snow invites you to a family in the winter, but I do not want to make the most ever by law. But the placement of the work should not be, the fate of the grapple flightcase warehouse solder sphere of strong drink. So pernicious Tommi again comes to life, and the lords of panache stick renkiin. galloping towards the liquor store That man's despair to run when the frost grain repair. In the middle of the Cold die quietly cold eyes staring at the ax rises to the center of the hills from the soil to the fathers are proud to consider his sons, when unemployment, liquor, an ax and a family of snow, the police and the last error. Our lives are made up of our experiences, our dreams and how we experience ourselves in the present moment. My childhood was happy, we had a big yard and lots of fun games. In my childhood I had a broken moments. Every life is - this is it otherwise would be no life. A friend of mine once said to me when I was maybe ten years old, "Sun father is pretty raw.", It is encapsulated in a lot. Signed for the matter with humor: "Yeah, it sends a warm should the country to mature a little bit." flightcase warehouse I put the random music playing in the computer archives and found there Torvisen Machine flightcase warehouse song Speechless Word 1996. In this version of the song on youtube. I have written flightcase warehouse a text and I play the bass. Lasse Sakara is composed, singing and guitar. Peltonen Erno drums. Cloudless sky was crying flightcase warehouse themselves in an empty, leaving only the memory of the wet street ditches Set off on a journey to distant countries left in memory of a silent goodbye to 16 years old is my song I wrote and I wrote it when my parents divorced and my father moved abroad. My father moved to Estonia, left the children and their families in Finland. My childhood experiences that enriched my parents' divorce, and especially in the period flightcase warehouse before which belonged to my father flightcase warehouse carried on domestic violence, äkkipikaisuuskohtauksia and my father's pursuit of the drinking culture. Drinking my father became unpredictable, and it was scary. Sometimes he drove us out of the house and threatened between the bread knife. The police do not always even dared to summon and when the police came, all was back to a comfortable just fine. Sometimes, I hoped that the police would take his father away, but they just were calming down, and then came a terrible tenttaus who called the police. Violence and intimidation was my father's way of getting respect. It was the only way he was able to keep us in check. What else he could have all when his childhood home and the feelings of the children's home was not dealt with, but they are ignored by being so hard not to show emotions. I have already given to my late father forgive. I've flightcase warehouse done in my life and I have learned to be myself. flightcase warehouse I quit my own self and my history with. If you have a history of sorrows, I hope that you know how to deal with them, accept and forgive. It was isäsuhteessani good things and I appreciate mm. her their hard work, enterprise and perseverance. Good and bad things in spite of the history flightcase warehouse of each of us to build yourself your own future. Each of us chooses whom is where the job is working and what country you live in. Even if you got the hell would the back, so there is no such a thing or two worth before thee to build. You can choose how you handle your feelings, let the stress of Christmas to grab yourself, or you enjoy a peaceful Sunday.
Last week, the social network toured the 6-year-old Neean letter, which was published Powdery magazine. Whether genuine or fake letter, so I think the message is good. With children should drink moderately. If you can not drink, flightcase warehouse so do not take it the first beer. If you know how to drink moderately, so enjoy it in style skills. A successful entrepreneur is a person. You entrepreneur: take care of yourself and your own endurance. Take care of physical condition and treat mental fitness. Build your life that you deserve and will appreciate. Give your kids the kind of childhood, the bottom of which is to build a good healthy life. We do not need to avenge flightcase warehouse the wrongs of our fathers to our children. We can change flightcase warehouse the world by giving children a safe childhood without domestic violence. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve. I hope Christmas to them also non-violent families, the violence which normally would. Adverts serial entrepreneur, survivor
Karim Z Yskowicz and Somelaisuus learning platform
A successful entrepreneur

No comments:

Post a Comment