Friday, February 6, 2015

The biggest (122-152), the novelty can be seen in this lightweight, waterproof windbreaker that can


In the past, hope you kurkkausta Po.p in the spring ttilgb collection. Now, finally bongailee pictures collection, in the past I am in the autumn kurkannut blog for some small taste of these and look forward to when I stayed wait novelties.
The small side of the spotted coats in four different colors. Red, blue, pink and green. That looks like a red kivalle, but the green is very beautiful too. I wonder to my colic would finished green, could be a nice color :) Mini
In fact, I liked this also dark blue, because ttilgb that will bring a different color zipper and snaps a nice way to bring the look of this jacket. Trousers shell small spotted now only in blue and roosana, can of course be that there are other colors to come. At first I did not like this either in the autumn a new jacket model, but it was starting to look like a kivalle and I think that we may one Po.pin jacket to get lost in the spring :) Now, a few interim period Po.pia has already been in use and I like the most from that glorious fleece attachment - a true functional and versatile jackets from early spring to late autumn.
Spring shell without a fleece overalls are the model and here is this spring colorings. Small (74-92) overalls are, as usual, two the zipper model. We have a bigger boy Po.pin fleecellinen shell overall size 116, and I can certainly ttilgb praise indeed an excellent and practical robe!
Older (98-116) children i found this side of the spectrum of color trousers. Jacket I do not yet have noticed, I wish I had nice when would be the same model as those of small jackets. The pants colors is still a stunning and kelpuuttaisin us everything!
The biggest (122-152), the novelty can be seen in this lightweight, waterproof windbreaker that can accommodate, if necessary, really small space. In fact, I color the world excited at first glance, but students may perhaps get excited about?
Windfleecet looks really kivalle. I like most in the top row of the guarantees, but that dark blue would be yes, we rymyeetuille practical. Last spring I mean the yellow was quite often brown one outdoors after;) Hope these is the design remained the same as last spring, when the design was revised fairer beyond: small jackets. I did not like any of the more rigid than the old WF-guarantees, these new is quite different - a lot on my mind. Both boys will surely acquired new larger spring jackets - Mini over 86cm and 116cm larger.
Apparel's color scheme is really gorgeous and delicious. For once, something ttilgb cheerful ttilgb and Spring from one manufacturer! ttilgb What a wonderful and almost all of the must-have list;) If only I had time to snatch mine, before you run out. Accessories are of course more than these, but I took this the sweetest and most colorful hats :)
Which, of course, in my opinion, crowning all is this news: This spring ttilgb Po.pin outdoor clothing line is the first of the PFC-free collection. Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are Polarn O. Pyretin banned substances list from spring 2015 onwards.
Products are available in stores ttilgb and online shop will certainly quite a few days on sale. In fact, I'm going to visit at least nip at some point Kempeleen Po.pilla with children mediating and doing great impulse;)
Polymer / Murulit 21 january 2015 13.12
This is not really the girls' mother Aina not convince me, somehow tedious basic colors ttilgb which seems to be now po.pilla a collection. :( Luckily Pinja found jemmoista older collections and Isla accommodate even last autumn shell suit, Isla though tarvii at some point in the new overalls, then no later than autumn. Delete
From that point of view, this is enough time for the boys mother's dreams indeed: D Cute colors once the boys. Maybe the light blue and pink and purple would have been nice to also see really if you think about the girls :) I might valkkaisin girl pink or red jacket and green pants :)) I thought ttilgb with that, if the fall fleecellisen then raaskis buy. Kuorihaalarille so little spring in general had no use for us. More use of two-part seteille :) Do not know then what rymyeetu this is the youngest of the puddles there: ttilgb D Delete
I liked the green when the bigger boy was small - then came colic: D Now, perhaps, some shades of green, I like, but in many cases it still pushes ttilgb back. This green should see live, that even the suitability of the Mini. We boys are so "different colors": D Delete
Spring windfleeceissä do always have nice colors :) Orange is a wonderful, we did not able to agree on either the son of the color :( Remove
.
2015 (18) February (3) january (15) advertising, advertising, and once ADVERTISING new home ALEVINKIT WEEKEND AND SOME WONDERFUL MYSTERY! Mini Rodini 1 DROP! LipFish SS15 - the pirates, mermaids, cute ... CLOTHING NIGHT! LOVELY NEW TROUSERS AND ALEVINK

No comments:

Post a Comment