Saturday, February 7, 2015

Our family is now then returned to Rhodes trip! Oh, that, yes, made a good holiday! :) After all, s


Our family is now then returned to Rhodes trip! Oh, that, yes, made a good holiday! :) After all, such a solar cell undeniably quite different with a baby, but I still was worth it. Vacation is always model boy richie a holiday, and we got our well have relaxed the baby. I was nervous about the whole trip as quite in advance. I was afraid O's crying in flight, and I was afraid that O's ears will hurt. I was afraid that the destination is O for far too hot. I was afraid that we do not find O a suitable place outside of the shadows and we end up spend a holiday for the most part within. I was afraid that O is to be captured if we enter jalallammekaan out of the hotel. Now it is nice to tell you that all my fears proved futile! :) O had the whole trip, just incredibly nicely, and the mother and isikin got to rest. Flight to O slept most of the time, and I enjoyed the small tuhisijasta lap. Awake O just laughed and play, ascent model boy richie and went without any kit nights pacifier model boy richie sucking.
We arrived in Rhodes in the morning. I think the holidays have always been nice to arrive in the evening, because then a new day should be initiated model boy richie as a clean slate. Admittedly, model boy richie at first I was going to put yes bring the heat, as we Poppoo babies cheeks model boy richie punottivat fatigue and heat, so .. Even when the O itkeskeli fatigue for the first time for lunch, I could already think that this does not think at all come to nothing. Of course I was tired of myself, because I did not sleep the whole night travel for a second. However, we left for lunch and O's nap after the pools. We found a nice place where it was enough shade for babies. I picked up from home, the blankets, which we spread babies always on the lawn. It was otherwise just a really good idea! My sister's baby E likes to some extent model boy richie also the arms of a sun lounger, but O is just unstoppable. O is so nonsensical move, that he should get to be on the move all the time. That is why our family quilts were quite strict. In addition model boy richie to me while prone nurse rugs were very friendly place to enter O.
Received by us modostui pretty clear daily rhythm. In the morning, I went with my sisters first for breakfast, while Timo was still O with sleep. After returning Timo went for breakfast and I still slept O's with. O n the rise of spreads sun creams and come after O and left pools.
In the evenings, mocked the time in the hotel room. Some evenings also gave away a little bunch of people, and others were lastenvahdeiksi when the others went out to spend the evening. The boys watched the football in the hotel, mainly on the ground floor, while we girls chatted in front of a glass of wine :) Our hotel was Ixiaksessa therefore Atlantica Princess. I can say that yes not just moittittavaa! The staff was friendly, and the food heavenly. We had all inclusive and it was worth it! Or at least in the sense that the value for money was .. By the way, then steelyard could this morning, yes shout hosanna ...: D delicacies was therefore even where to go. Hotel rooms were very nicely decorated, and balcony views were not in any of the rooms nothing wrong.
Now, did not come then received a decent picture, hotel rooms. Well, maybe and dinner served in a fresh-baked chocolate cake is why you need to go in there yet again: model boy richie D One day we went to I and sisters with the beach admiring the sea.
It was so nice to read your holiday news. Itekin is going right over there Ixiaan August. And at least these things perusteeella images, I can not wait, even if itteenikin mostly uncomfortable with the idea of screaming child on an airplane and D Delete
Anni 7 July 2014 8.56
I am happily married to a 25-year-old student, whose life you get to follow this blog. I'll write about everything between heaven and earth, completely varying motifs. I'll post on my blog with a relaxed grip, so I'm all the story of my not be taken too seriously :) At the moment, my life is full of happiness, model boy richie for a sweet first-born son was born in December 2013.
2014 (84) August (1) July (8) OK Baby's konttauskypärä Seskarö travel around the country Finland .. Sunday Walking on Girls and charging the batteries of the summer, the best delicacy first meal Rhodes: on the road with a baby June (8) May (9) April (15) March (17) February (8) january (18) 2013 (55) December (19) November (16) October (20)
Interior and Scribble
I own you
1 day ago
Rainbow Toes
Dance in the face of
4 days ago
small and slim grip
"I just want to die"
2 months ago
The sho (e) paholic
Childbirth Report
8 months ago
Heartbeat
It's time to quietly thank
1 year ago


No comments:

Post a Comment