Friday, February 20, 2015

I have not been the


Opinion Editorial & Opinion International Aragonese Jordi Josep Carner Josep Prat International Pursals car door guard William Gerard Otálora Estefania Gabriel Molina Garroum Victor Lopez Economics & Finance Writers Eduard Albert Marsal Gabriel Llaguno Ian Carbo Colominas Partner David Lopez Arcadi Orrit Xavier Brun Diego Gutierrez Agora Agora Interview Culture and leisure Jordi Bohigas Sergi Garcia William Santacruz Wallstreet TV
This week we accompany Xavier Brun, investment manager of the Agency Securities solvents and current Director of the Master in Financial Markets UPF - Barcelona School of Management. After beginning work in Peru returned to Barcelona where he joined the Management Company car door guard Gesiuris, there jumped on the computer for analysis and management of Strategic Investment Advisors Group, last stop before the passage as manager of investment funds to solve AV.
I studied at the Pompeu where I first Diploma in Business Administration Degree and then and Management. If you work in this industry, you do not need to have studied at Harvard or Yale, but be eager to learn. car door guard You have to be self-taught and learned everything: engineering, automotive, consumer sector, pharma sector, etc. You understand a minimally sector car door guard and this makes you be constantly learning and studying. It's a matter of hours and have no time must vocation and passion for the job.
I have not been the "I want to be a manager who is a lifetime investment" what happens is that I wanted to study and career from an early age, if not t'exagero say from 12-14 years because it was clear he wanted to do business. Attracted me very much liked numbers car door guard and the economy, so I studied a career that I loved and noticed this. Once the race because I saw my passion and business valuation.
I started business car door guard in ADE and I spent the last year before finishing a college professor told me: "Hey Xavier, I went to a practice in the finance car door guard department of Endesa in Peru?" And I loved that the world is small. I planted 21 years in Peru in 1998 was a very different country today that has 5 or 10 times more tourists. I found myself in a completely different country and that I was in my very scramble. When I returned I was told to stay in college as a teacher, I did not ask but I never said yes to the first and since then I have been a teacher. I am currently the Director of the Master in Financial Markets UPF - Barcelona School of Management. I wanted to stay in the theory so I entered the office of middle-management car door guard Gesiuris is precisely the management of one of the teachers car door guard who introduced me to the university, Xavier Puig. At that time management Gesiuris was very small compared to today, few people were and worked very well. There I met Walter Scherk, who had a Swiss management with another partner while he was living in Barcelona. The project grew a lot and I was offered to join me. Despite continued reading teacher Buffett and value Investors in SIA, sia.ch is where I learned all about fundamental analysis. A SIA I called into the deep value, despite car door guard not having Bloomberg terminals, we managed 2,000 million.
As you analyze companies, all you care about is the financial and business information that is on the website of the company, car door guard speak with management and visited the company. The Bloomberg is a tool that gives you money and is good because there are tools within the program that give you information about a sector car door guard or industry related companies are looking for. However runs the danger's become a toy and you lose.
I was there for about 5 years until the crisis car door guard came in 2008, the company decided to centralize its activities car door guard in Geneva car door guard and we gave analysts Barcelona to go to work in Switzerland. While a decision on a personal level, I was looking for people to solve their area of asset management and made me an offer I did accept. And solvent apply everything I learned to SIA, which must be well understood and analyzed a business to the point that you get to look into the eyes of the president of a company car door guard and say: "I do not think you make this project car door guard within two years, for all these reasons. " We need to know just as well as the sector management of the company. When I was part of SIA specialize in a fund that had mines. Then, you go where the mines are: Canada, car door guard USA, etc.
Exactly, but mostly you then travel to conferences. Every year went to London, Miami and Toronto for 3 days where you see all companies listed on the stock exchange and have the opportunity to p

No comments:

Post a Comment