Tuesday, December 3, 2013

HqCuq4Tn0: faltkartons 17:59 id 14 月 11 日 2013 年 1 Nameless a strange comment list


Why, I'm sorry if you lack information such as home plate for the first time. But let me Guchira Because was allowed to think very scary just now. After, it separates it from long. I live in the room last month, it was moved here on account of work. Living alone. Around 11:30 pm too (2/14) today, just now, of the entrance door chime rang really. It 's faltkartons not set entrance under, chime of the entrance of the room. If you see a hole and I wonder what it looks in this time, women who do not know I was smiling.
It? If you are surprised, "huh Valentine? You'll have left over a bit much today? It! Raised to this child," No, I is not prepared anyone to (not lover), place the candy of any kind in the house If you answer honestly ... do so not from the (diet), and was angry with the sudden! "Do not tell a lie? stingy not a law be dealt with such as chocolate company" now. After trying Shimeyo the door "is not even made of such Nde Good night." Said Gaan in the gap of the door grabbed the child's head! I've been hit with. Of course, children cry and in pain, I am stiff with consternation, women or something! "Because not me! Choco crying! Hey". Come by pushing the head of muzzles children to further screwed to, cry echoing in the hallway outside, and also to door not closed. Words is not through "soon! Hey! Valentine will end soon! Early early" and while showing through the eyes watch the women. When I repeated many times the exchange and "early because good!" "Please stop!" And "! Your back" and "! Will end", children were crying loudly weak feeling of "Egg Egg" people It's head ... becoming a new voice to it's poor to came scared. When I started faltkartons to worry Already rather, that it should pass the tube containing honey over use of sweetness only in the house, suddenly, instead faltkartons of pressing the head of children, women who had chanted the "! Soon" is toward their own It attracts, and shouted "! ugly! least! stingy! not it was over! Valentine another", and went away to the elevator while holding the child's head. It was past 0:00 certainly when you see watch Tighten key in a hurry stunned ... also to not look at how the neighbors door everyone and windows even if I open stunned again, in spite of the noisy pretty, but so suddenly softening you do not know the meaning to go back to give up and also was scared ...
I did not know really what to do for me these cases. There was also feeling "poor child!" Called, but I had to say just "Please come back" in want back anyway. I heard the room number Come to think of it, but that person name I did not even bid. Abuse of public office system of the child ... wonder if I should do consult with management who come in tomorrow morning? Depression when I think if you think you now ... wonder if should call, it might be done children do not have to think hurts If I can be a little more clever words such as ...
HqCuq4Tn0: faltkartons 17:59 id 14 月 11 日 2013 年 1 Nameless a strange comment list
" you Let eat in the chocolate phone Dju Nantes each day was hard 32th anibersary! My February 14th" ex-boyfriend
Select home, life, child care (130) mad (214) shambles (218) Love (104) revenge and (237) Discussants: (240) family law (97) Utome (78) bullying (24) trouble consultation (63) category Flynn affair (60) retribution (32) mud mom (53) breast fucking faltkartons (25) Children (84) excitement (32) trouble (82) Sekokechi (5) Kurekure (21) Meshimazu faltkartons and painful (9) (17) Family (55) marriage (14) divorce (16) Friends faltkartons (28) Menhera (6) waste (30) Umi-ka (4) Kramer (2) life (39) Romeo & Julie (27) Occupation (16) DQN-back (5 (19) Unfortunately wedding) DQN name (9) Shock heartwarming (65) (33) animal hilarious (12) (58) where has cooled talk (31) mourning woman (26) breast Kyun black (9) (32 ) air mass (14) pregnancy faltkartons and birth (23)
Life channel
Hamster Bulletin
Summary devil antenna
2GET


No comments:

Post a Comment