Monday, December 2, 2013

Eco-car (48)


The worrisome Kotokoto rattling noise is made of a passenger seat door of the abnormal iamroadready noise measures give up Alto Eco, door opening and closing lever and speaker cable is expected to cause it to peel off the door lining a few days ago, it was abnormal noise measures. sunk, cause large expected loss is abnormal noise correction result of the car. It is not fit feeling was moyamoya, and decided to do the abnormal noise investigation thoroughly with decomposition door again. And I've kneaded strategy from failure after the last time you actually ... I'll exterminate absolute this time around. Reflection point that it was not operating in the state in which peeled off the beam door within could not determine the cause, so do not you be if pursued the cause of the sound test drive while the removal of the lining this time is the last time! I was led to the idea that. The thing that, lining to the rear seat. The troublesome next covers this, of vinyl. I mean caulk the wall, and has been protected as moisture does not enter the door feeling like "insect Hittsuki" that was popular a long time ago, but the way to access the door within. I grow and de los ~ emissions at such a feeling and pull. Start of operation in the state that I peeled a little. Is not stop ringing sound even suppressing any part of the surface. The cause seems to be internal. The danger indeed door internal parts inspection, while driving. Therefore, call my wife, have them driving. Still, cause unknown. The bad plunged in the door within the iPhone, even with a hit to take a picture. The have-Well, it may be made if the vinyl anymore! You peel off by pulling plastic slapdash middle. I was torn several places, but such a thing is good or not matter anymore. My wife is for us to cooperate 10 minutes, hand ... to hurry the course greasy ... grease a 10-minute, end. It appeared to be easily resolved speaker cable is just playing in the door just in the beginning, within the door noise. Was impossible iamroadready after all to me, I will give up declaration. Rattling, clickety-click iamroadready as I laugh at such today. Arutoeko I felt Nikutarashiku for the first time (laughs)
Eco-car (48)
Tire pressure of the Super Cub winter storage period at the time (12/02) brake pad replacement timing calculation (12/01) 2 4 hybrid fuel consumption | 11 月, 2013 (11/30) fuel consumption record iamroadready Arutoeko liter 26.9 km | 84 th refueling wheel (11/29) New Suzuki Hustler (11/28)


No comments:

Post a Comment