Sunday, December 1, 2013

And I think also hit-and-run brasplast accident is not uncommon. If you are running on a moped two


And I think also hit-and-run brasplast accident is not uncommon. If you are running on a moped two people and junior, car the previous stop. Clash is opened the door suddenly, No. 110 lying around on the road, ambulance, driver brasplast fled. Had caught junior that was furious that go chasing to the next town two. The driver just say "I!'m Not like bike" and toward the police. Plan prisoners who had opened the door Make sure moped to come. Talk of the fourth, in this issue's are hit by a car. Criminal without getting caught by being fled not move because of the shock first. Second time sneak before brasplast at a red light to chase indeed, in the old man partner is funny, Which of "(like a man great companies' somewhere) I suit the guy of work clothes like you" is credit I'm Kawakaru? So I say you are bad across the board! Distributed each door and threatened. Partner The third brother in the car delivery. Blue boss to face side by side all I went to the office with the police chasing. The case had been rushed car delivery after repair to customers. Though it has been careful to another operation on a daily basis, the national variety, or ... Place also partner such as escape all yours will whether they cursed something ... 4 times bumped I'm brasplast gonna check and this. The life and train as much as possible walk now with fear. It does not do the driving.
That looks like it or rather work clothes it was a jumper that was borrowed in the company, but it is cold and the thing it was winter. I think the way the security is not good so much to regional. I myself is a human being sober a weak seems no matter how you look at it. Please refrain from it to that going to be a plate that is different and to write in detail the accident situation, because it is likely to be specific. People fourth is a design you are again and again to the, to escape by causing to fall by opening to the door sudden stop aim to overtake, other crimes came out steadily thereafter.
23:29 my October 17, 2013 neighbor's one. Nameless comment list is also a two circling but guy to open the door to scary intentionally to look at is the bad slip through the bike interval by stupid some 2 you know of course . culprit of all this guy ever do you mean 23:33 over October 17, 2013 glittering life of nameless? And I open the door with the aim 23:33 17 October 2013 neighbor's 3. Nameless, it is scary the driver. Just how such a bean paste 's situation Kakeru brasplast overtaking moped? Car bends, it is in the normal situation if the moped is straight ahead, but I was wrong to read the full 23:35 October 17, 2013 neighbor's nameless 4. To would not open the door in such a timing. . 23:36 After all October 17, 2013 neighbor's five nameless was parked, the car 17 23 October 2013 neighbor's (^ _ ^) / 6 nameless going to be about the scary motorcycle.: brasplast You did not write and 23:45 6 two-seater October 17, 2013 neighbor's 7. nameless probably illegal two-seater moped first 40. I think it is because there is junior chased, there were two bikes. 17 23:45> 6 October 2013 neighbor's 9. Nameless dude 23:45 6 w 17 月 10 日 2013 年 neighbor's 8. Nameless October 17, 2013 10. Nameless is stupid are you not know Sun 23:45 moped two? Kas does also known 23:52 6 original 2 October 17, 2013 Heart's 11. Nameless It's bad accident After Tsu 23:55 October 17, 2013 neighbor's 12. Nameless Keep your mouth silently comes to cars The ordeal might, but to die or hurt I Ja do not know me yourself? Bicycle and moped too many me. 23:58 car October 17, 2013 of 13 programmers. Nameless Forget the bad It's excuse. Huh losing dies in an accident. Because I do I do not have collision safety on the bike. To be aware of an accident similar many times that there is a gap in my own driving. Asperion less than 16 You're not able to understand that it is written rude 00:27 Asperion October 18, 2013 Heart's 15. Nameless 00:02 column Asperion Osugi www 18 日 10 月 2013 年 14. Nameless . 00:31 15 Mr. October 18, 2013 Heart's nameless also has a great head also >> 13 without losing 00:34 >> 6 October brasplast 18, 2013 17. nameless' s quite a Asperion I do not know is whether it has worsened the hate Strike Dip Rake Mo Chin 00:35 October 18, 2013 neighbor's 18. nameless such, but how to get there just because I hate bikes. It would be a real Chinhashi below. Accident culpability of guy that opened the door open even without my deliberately senna 00:38 October 18, 19.2013 years. Do you Ann such situations I Kakeru overtaking 00:43 3 >> moped October 18, 2013 Heart's 20. Nameless? it is to be a "let to fall by opening the door a sudden stop aim overtake". (On purpose) It was overtaking it's car. I was surprised indeed to this. Neighbor's 23. Nameless might know this guy is a 00:54 per shop October 18, 2013 Nameless 22. Warapon village Asperion also w 00:47 17 >> October 18, 2013 of 21 programmers. Anonymous 18 01 October 2013 neighbor's brasplast 24. nameless ww I do not can only groan and rolled in junior both ways ground brasplast When I accident ... two-seater wonder was running at 1:12 two units October 18, 2013 : October 18, 2013 scary 26 Anonymous @ air mass Stories thread people to be DQN certified brasplast only I 01:36 moped junior work clothes 18 October 2013 neighbor's 25 Anonymous Is not that a 25 fine hit-and-run.. 01:48 Majide rice field Asperion October 18, 2013 neighbor's 27. nameless em to throw moped just before Na'm I'll stuck inside the car door and knowing you're doing by deliberately 1:37 certainty day You open the door w stop after the distinction of 1-3 times the first and fourth Na too does not have a head of guy that Tsu accident is evil because it has passed right next door in the sense you have slipped and will can imagine normally fool us you are defended too have the license of 2:13 car October 18, 2013 neighbor's 28. nameless w to walk down from the motorbike, moped What 's chatter and not much ride and scared, but (car When I overtake car in front to stop for you are always running operation) roadway, do not open wide enough to be car door the other is also free? Janato to do so if you had a car, guy guy is writing I be acquainted with hit ya, Really? Do Ne Ja driving too poor indeed when it comes also with 2:17 four times October 18, 2013 neighbor's 29. Nameless? The funny guy of the head or rather brasplast suffer misfortune 02:35 October 18, 2013 neighbor's nameless brasplast ... 31. Wonder if that'll do it to hurt my car 02:33 October 18, 2013 neighbor's 30. Anonymous such a thing up to the scratch thing my car all the way Well you did not you open the door with the aim back there because you will slip through the side immediately in order to avoid you are 03:18 sudden stop October 18, 32.2013 years it's the type who will attract I was studying when receive any license test you, 03:24 27 October 18 33. ٿ 2013 years I would like to? In this case, since there is only brains Sarunami such like you wwwww I know everyone such a thing 03:42 >> U.S. 33 October 18, 2013 neighbor's 34. Nameless guy that opened the door I'm liable you Na likely to die in an accident got while I think I is not bad and w'm not learn anything brasplast from the accident previously heard of 04:22 Asperion full October 18, 2013 neighbor's 35. nameless wwwwww and column Rearview when Te get off 04:33 34 18 月 10 日 2013 年 neighbor's 36. nameless? 4:35 his October 18, 2013 37 neighbor's. Nameless is also a two circling will be modeled in the automotive classroom, recorder I wonder if also be required to two-wheel. I like there was no inter-vehicle distance 04:45 October 18, 38.2013 years. If you've overtaken suddenly, should I thought at any moment What's a guy Ne crisis and should came interrupted before suddenly to Cor. It is not taken distance down the speed at that time. Should you might not bother to slip through because moped without stop if the car though it is usually here's also stop if the peer sudden stop, but I was prevented if there is a vehicle-to-vehicle distance. His serious injury at the fault of the other party but did not say who ... I have 4:59 >> U.S. 36 Wow ... Gachiasupe October 18, 2013 neighbor's 39. Nameless also is not bad car can not you understand that mean white action of their own way and if important because to the? Injured his even disappears brasplast if culpability of 100% of the car? It is also not take money assets if negative people without insurance? And the car in front but not a signal if you want to forecast in advance and the're trying to wake accident aiming 06:40 39 18 日 10 月 2013 年 neighbor's 40. Nameless'll have to stop thinking yourself in not bad or correct answer is to stop if you stop? It is better if the road two-lane, three-lane model of the car is not known, but because there is a substantial length of I-door sedan, but it is not overtaken by sticking brasplast out quite the opposite lane that it comes to overtaking in good time if one-lane road I think less I man at the wheel to be careful so usually you'll not be prevented and I think that's why teach rearview when driving school 's open the door of the driver's seat side or that there is a Yuseme on the side opened the door It's 7:01, but how in-vehicle October 18, 2013 42. Asad w distinction of 1-3 th 6:43 >> 40 October 18, 2013 neighbor's 41. nameless> and the fourth does not have a would not mean that because I'm bored and aimed at the driver side door and wait until the motorcycle comes, even if it opened. I feel no apparent afford to Nantes "open it after Mihakara~tsu brasplast is to come (the driver a bike)" when it If you were not taking the inter-vehicle distance rather. brasplast To say I came out further crimes tattered, and wonder if this time in the wall off-base driver? The distributed and I "did it because I hate bikes" in front of the police and people seem to have blurted brasplast out to other crimes also seems to speak from their own Bambang. ...... If you are writing, so I feel that is in the "acquitted by the hospital history" has been. As you might have in mind unconsciously because I've never caused me an accident of the same type 07:06 41 18 日 10 月 2013 年 neighbor's 43. Nameless, but I do not After failing to note with all one's might and that's the fourth time that so? circumstances of the accident is not known, but 7:17 it October 18, 2013 neighbor's 44. nameless w is the car in front'm correct answer whether prevent brasplast opponent when I aimed cleverly or persistent ... but I might be The stop is I mean not just the road parked to That might have been pedestrians purchase or there is danger in front to the car through the side of the parked vehicle the "person is riding as many bikes victim of culpability by chance this time 18 07:45 I October 2013 neighbor's 45. nameless but are using bicycles in everyday life I there a problem on the bike side because it is written to when, and "take brasplast sufficient lateral spacing, The insistent and'll get a moped husband because he is very 's bicycle. It will do good to ride because there license, but scary though I do not know how to get to because there is no space for motorcycles on the road. 5 years and continue otherwise. I pray that you do not come to buy surprise suddenly brasplast one day. I'm sorry in comments Surechi But 07:47 45 18 月 10 日 2013 年 neighbor's of the nameless ... 46. Or not you want a bike in person because I'm brasplast saying okay. I was thought to be scary increasingly moped Read here. 8:09 King October 18, 2013 47. Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment