Saturday, November 23, 2013

Manuel writes: Airman morning rear bumper protection I found myself in a state of anxiety due to th


Manuel writes: Airman morning rear bumper protection I found myself in a state of anxiety due to the unexpected delay of the third edition of the Star Disk, I decided to show these songs, which are not part of a solo album, far from it. It is only the sample of some of my work in recent years. rear bumper protection Writers rear bumper protection have their day, and as I admire writers emulate and I came up with my daily song, my regular songs or my songs here daily and I offer the first installment of 16 songs. Almost all the songs have been part of the pre-Star's third album, rear bumper protection and while there have been engraved in it, can be registered in any of the next. Were recorded, mostly in the various houses and apartments where I lived in my portastudio Tascan 424. The remaining were recorded at home in Buenos Aires Pitocha Farizano. Salvo "What's your name?" Which was written and recorded in 2001, "Julia" composed in 1995 and recorded in 2000, "Buy Flowers" composed in 1995, "Great Day" (with lyrics by my nephew Renzo) and written and recorded in 2002, "World Champion", the other songs were written in the years 97 and 98. Years when friends and former girlfriends rear bumper protection began to leave the country or at least beginning to plan it. The sense of loss was the common thread. The loss should be the national flower, not the kapok. Buy flowers, South Lakes, Air and hotels were recorded again in the second half of this year at the home of Manuel Farizano in Buenos rear bumper protection Aires, and are the versions that were heard. The tools I used during the sessions were basically low Roktron that barely tuned, microphone Prologue rear bumper protection Shure, my Fernández stratum a Rhodes Mark II wonderful, my beloved and already lost emparachada Creole paraffin and QY 10 Yamaha rear bumper protection sequencer. Already in the Pitocha studies work in a digital Portastudio with higher quality instruments. They'll hear the songs as they were recorded as in the slides have not been suffered acute cleaner production, or for any terminations or comprehensive rewrite of perfectionists. A large family of sisters and cousins. A whole family! A family of melodies and verses rear bumper protection that have been and will be my salvation. That's what I like to do, so here they are, the songs. I hope you enjoy. A caveat: there are many improvised and unedited letters, mostly did not do more than three takes voice or instrumental performance ever. This is not an example of heroism and brilliance, nothing is further from reality, just inform you the conditions you chose to work, is that, as someone once said, these songs come from the world of urgency. My urgency.
01. World champion 02. What's your name? 03. Buy flowers 04. South Lakes 05. Every hour 06. Air 07. Yes you ready 08. Hotels 09. My belongings 10. Superaction 11. Hudson 12. So many people rear bumper protection 13. A gorgeous 14. Ezeiza rear bumper protection 15. Great 16th. Julia
A compilation of great significance for what will be the next Star discs, as many of these songs were re-recorded, but nothing like the first draft of a work.
(24/05/2007) In Berazategui
1989 (1) 1992 (1) 1999 (1) 2000 (2) 2002 (3) 2004 (1) 2006 (2) 2007 (3) 2008 (3) 2009 (5) Acoustic (8) Demos (1) Unpublished ( 1) Smoothies Hearts (1) Manuel Moretti (8) Pilgrims (1) Oddities (1) Solo (2) Red Bar (1) TV and Radio (3) Live (17)
2013 (2) February (2) 2011 (20) December (3) October (11) (15/08/2008) John Foos Truck Studio in Morón (01/08/2008) John Foos Truck Studio in Berisso (30/04 / 2008) In The Hundred (FM 99.9 MHz) (13/04/2007) Quilmes rear bumper protection Rock '07 (29/08/2007) In The Hundred (99.9 MHz FM) (2006) M. Moretti rear bumper protection - The World Upside Down (24/05/2007) In Berazategui (24/09/2006) Pepsi Music (20/03/2004) In Cordoba (2002) M. Moretti - The Morning Aviator (2002) Acoustic Federation in October (6)


No comments:

Post a Comment