Tuesday, November 19, 2013

But the real power of this synth is its multiplayer mode, because in this way you can


Hello everyone. Today we continue talking about my study. The truth is that this component I will talk about today is the oldest that I have in the studio, with the QY10 and a mixer that I have somewhere.
The buy in Musical Ortiz at 90-91 (when the store was still in Sanchez Arjona, long before the pass to Carmona Road) and the truth is that it is one of the cornerstones of my "weapons" musical. It is a 5-octave keyboard, 61 weighted keys and velocity-sensitive, a real delight to play this keyboard.
The truth is that initially (dazzled by its power), I would buy a Korg M-1 Wavestation. But at that time it cost 220,000 peel and truth are beyond the budget. The K4 140,000 peel cost me at the time and was worth about 160,000, but as it was the last one they had made me a rebate. The truth is that I have already more than repaid the money.
Also has a PCMCIA raft embalagens card, thereby doubling the amount of factory sounds. 64 patches raft embalagens come in single and multi-mode 64, after briefly explain their ways. Total 256 I can access sounds.
I have read on some sites that this keyboard has MIDI timing problems and I honestly since I use it, I have not noticed raft embalagens these problems and considering it has been connected, first to a MIDI interface A-MAX on the Amiga 500 and 1200, after the MIDI interface raft embalagens Sound Blaster Audigy and now currently a M-Audio USB Midisport 2x2. The truth is that they are three different products each era.
The keyboard is very soft to the interpretation, even allows raft embalagens me to type extravaganzas Chico Marx (one of the Marx Brothers, pianist, hopefully touched me as he played, if you've seen any movie you will know), but for me " master "to the interpretation has been, without doubt, Alan Wilder, ex-Depeche Mode. And I say that after more than a thousand times the scene 101 movie scenes coming out playing, I have learned many tricks of this great artist.
Let's get back to the keyboard itself. In addition to the 61 keys, has two wheels, a modulation and pitch another. raft embalagens Also has two sliders, one for the volume raft embalagens of the device and the other for choosing options. Especially the latter is useful when programming the synth parameters.
The screen is small, considering what had by that time, no more say that of M-1, but it does enough to show the values and change them. It also has a lot of buttons, system 11, 4 blocks and 16 instruments. Still further, in the rear, plus MIDI inputs and outputs, MIDI IN, MIDI OUT AND THROW MIDI, also has a headphone output, two components raft embalagens for a monkey and a pedal, and PCMCIA slot.
But the real power of this synth is its multiplayer mode, because in this way you can "mix" the single sounds in a sound or, and this is important to divide the keyboard into as many pieces raft embalagens as you wish. It is very useful when you want to play live and need a topic many sounds. It is now easy with samplers and stuff like that, but when he left he gave you a freedom until then it was little.
As for sounds, the strength of this synth are undoubtedly lead sounds mattresses and rich, like keyboards and effects. The strings are ordinary, they are there, but not protruding, especially raft embalagens guitars and basses. The percussion is not bad, because you can have 2 complete battery of 61 elements, which is pretty impressive, although I used the QY-10 kits as they were just what I needed.
Little remains to be said about this synth. Now not change it for anything, not even my dream Korg M-1. That if I use it as a master keyboard with my computer and the truth, I feel comfortable with her soft touch. And perhaps in the future use it on any topic, anything is possible ...
I've been looking for, I've even read the original raft embalagens manual and have not found anything. One option is whether you like me card, format the card and already have factory sounds. The manual is the only thing that comes to table, raft embalagens manually produced sounds. Remove
I think so, but a lot of time does not use the synth menus, and I use it as a master keyboard. raft embalagens I'll look in the manual, I have to look and you commented. Reply Delete
Personal information
Hello my name is Juanma, I have 45 years and for a while I dedicate my free time, which is much to try several things including cooking, music, writing, riding thumbnails and everything that has to do with modeling. View my profile
2013 (3) June (1) May (1) March (1) 2012 (20) October (1) September (2) August (3) July (3) June (2) May (6)

No comments:

Post a Comment