Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Good to talk chilling story-(55) kartondoboz


About 10 years ago, the story of When I was in my home yet. Sound of Gyoin was doing when you open the front door of my parents' at the door of the type that open by turning the knob, has become quite old. I was every door replacement purchases because it was no use oiled, but it was found that You can then use a really comfortable, "Gyoin" is whether was supposed to stress how. And one day that after about two weeks from the place of the door, the sound of "Gyoin" was when it was going to start eating dinner the whole family. kartondoboz Do not forget maybe a deep blue face of the mother at that time. After saying "? Tsu who", my mother cried and "ll not it was replaced door? Meantime why" and noticed with a start. I also felt considerable fear. Soshitara I said, "... the sound of now, It 's just the sound of my belly, I'm sorry ..." the father seems to be hard to say really. My mother had a complex face such like April weather, and I was also troubled with the reaction. Although laughed once. Anyway, I was shocked that we had mistaken the sound of the door the sound of the belly of the father.
Recent Posts "shocking" category
That's onomatopoeia 3:28 PM JoJo the same level as November 24, 2013 neighbor's 2. Nameless 15:26 Dad wwww 24 月 11 日 2013 年 neighbor's one. Nameless Comment List. 5. Nameless is above all a peace 15:58 November 24, 2013 neighbor's 4. Nameless w or not it was with Mowari 3:35 PM door replacement before November 24, 2013 neighbor's 3. Anonymous not a I said, the sound of his belly on purpose to my father not to worry about the family because I will see to some extent such as distance 16:07 usually sound November 24, 2013 neighbor's After? Even in that I thought it's door until now Well 24 18:41 November 2013 neighbor's 7. Nameless kartondoboz Na's gun discharge sound like a 16:28 GANTZ 24 日 11 月 2013 年 neighbor's 6. Anonymous 24 18:45 it November 2013 neighbor's 8. nameless w I whether the sound of the belly really father belly might sound, or had mixed? I do not the sound of the air exiting from the intestine? ? Heartwarming 22:11 5 Dad November 24, 2013 neighbor's (doss face) 10. Nameless Na is the reason that I was surprised and 20:54 Gyoin November 24, 2013 neighbor's 9. Nameless Put the body What you are to me end with, it appears only to 02:20 5 father kartondoboz November 25, 2013 neighbor's 11. nameless. ヽ ( `Д ' ) Bruno . U~a~a~an Oh Is not that scary was hilarious kartondoboz 09:43 November 25, 2013 Kiki's nameless ... 12. whether the perpetrator was (^ w ^) wwww
It is the policy of this site, "Because it is the writing of 2ch is after all, enjoy the contents concerned than on the truth" is. Story-creation certification, finding fault of text, hitting reporter, remove them janitor criteria other unpleasant comments. Please refrain from comments such as inappropriate content content against slander, discrimination, tilt, drug, public order and morals, spam, minors. There is a kanji words and expressions that can not be posted by the filter. comments (the name is also a target) was posted, please note that there is likely to be reprinted delete or modify, to the article body without notice. kartondoboz A large amount of spam that only management person can write so now come [], we have regulations kartondoboz comment from abroad currently. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
24 Report Shin mom single mother to Mayaru acting Nukasuka you with Sukasuka~tsu child doing children kartondoboz of mother Kotome Kojuto Kotome-ko Kotome kartondoboz of mother-in-law or Tomeshuto Uto father-in-law Utome father-in-law kartondoboz + mother-in-law large tome father-in-law is not here, if not (to-Four) kartondoboz home Bun々 stand delivery bed of Kansuke misunderstanding man Saimaa multiple debtor pudding Flynn bedfellow fake home-law husband energy me own energy kartondoboz enemy is not (enemy) Energy husband ally was the enemy
Kachimuka (99)
Flynn cheating (103)
Good to talk chilling story-(55) kartondoboz
Name E-mail Message
Popular Articles
Powered by Livedoor kartondoboz blog

No comments:

Post a Comment