Friday, November 29, 2013

It is the policy of this site,


I get it allowed to write that it was today, may feel annoyed and since has become a fucking DQN really but I put fake little Forgive me, to Harowaku been asked at work today because it may have been seen unexpectedly parking while away take the check to the company on the phone to stop the car to one place only did not love to have a lot of people at 11:00 before It was a simple work that should I go back, passing only document I you go out because it was a holiday car of the left side as seen towards the car suddenly is bent in error (I might not ride in rickshaw next'm still this, my car is also likely to be devoted to) to move the car as soon as the phone is over I thought so I was toward Van And then from the car better! To complain to the old man in a hurry car door old man was hit Truly in the rear door of my car and you are trying to catch a car old man Fat Once headed in a hurry sound to me is opened by force the door old man you do not want to, "I have hit! you are hit!? Though it is my car this" old man you made while boarding, but also try to see also here to say "I'm sorry I'm sorry oh" was in the car Nde on mobile patrick mcdonough number taking a record by calling patrick mcdonough the police old man went away in rapid acceleration When I shoot another one and just in case said as you come down for the photo, when it sees the other party immediately number is already known from all The police like funny little "I was saying, And it was taught address, name and phone number of the other party when I said that cater to repair Recognizing all criminal known from police 14:00 around that went home and is said conversation at that time following in it I thought it was ... danger Nde not tell your contacts. and ask entered between the insurance shop if you can "you contact the other party on the phone immediately
"No, you do not know the dealer is rest Nde when he does not have tomorrow today" My name is Yama-san? Me, I call on any of the repair costs of the car "old man and me?" But you, how long "me. You talk to Hoken-ya's if do is repair insurance Nde please notify them to call back to my "old man" I I Ya "racketeering is"? "probably poor man with no money from woven" racketeering, Hello Work old man! Please tell "Oh, as to call Hoken-ya san okay sort of thing" when doing "normal, it is wound pretty much this the Tteyuu! has Yaro muscle old man mon this Yakuza! racketeering racketeering racketeering racketeering!" I ! eagle this yakuza! "slam it is Taka as much as" insurance! liked Hoken-ya over? do you through "Japanese Which are you over?" old man Nantokakantoka is called Sakamoto Ryoma was young! "me! ! Ita power There are dozens of old man in the meantime that does not move the phone traffic accident consultation police, lawyers, county, insurance shop the other end story is not through at all, but I would not ask old man is on the phone to insurance shop fugue of father talking situation towards patrick mcdonough the car injured that I thought that it I'll Naguritobashi honest we decided to head to the house of the other party is Off butyrate finally that time also comes took so troubled when you are hurt further or accident patrick mcdonough if the old man you hate from the description the back of the situation as it is, his wife since came out and ring the mansion ping-pong for the garbage just washing machine broken and mad house dust as it can be seen from the outside When I arrived home that went borrowed you do not speak with atrophy completely patrick mcdonough unlike the phone came is sticky and pull
Yama (self-employed only) throw "a patrick mcdonough self-proclaimed Ryoma Sakamoto-san? very much" the business card I that had been going to Shabero patrick mcdonough gently when the first wife came out, but I could not stand me, "I hate ... Oh" and "who patrick mcdonough and Come say complain about any "time and opponent Nde. however bossy again was told bald blurring trash debris Ji Kas, I yakuza and yea try Yu? nephew 's racketeering but such and old man"' s profession "..." I because to the poor, such "like you" ... "I and what seat clay pipe about old man?"'m high light Kusoboroi of? you that it appears that "car" I I'd like poppy discipline firmly to danger patrick mcdonough mouth, such The Ya said to have come here right now you may call the insurance shop quickly bald! Now that you know and not you can live Anything! "story Kaerigiwa was supposed to leave to end tomorrow dealer Hoken-ya came in about 30 minutes from it, Mr. Ryoma Sakamoto'm made to this kind of thing when I speak I of tone so much "I that had been talking gently to the old man you are Chijikoma~tsu at the entrance. it was said of you, you are paid to recorder all Nde causes put contacted by lawyers at a later date It 'does not matter to people who pay money to the death car be taken from now Well ", It is fun! Should I give dead soon is to take less annoying to your child and wife and old man," I will so Ya "Why" I It came back Hey! "while loud laughter Nde not even willing to resort to embarrassing very different softening light soup ... just a car I have writhing in embarrassment now, and me riding the various consultation was a bluff Mr. fully I think people of the police station was, having done Hoken-ya's, it is not sorry for his wife really thank you've said unreasonable
>> It was a disaster but 597. Was cheers for hard work.
23:52 Ryoma Sakamoto October 9, 2013 neighbor's one. Nameless Comment List's disaster 00:04 Ryoma's October 10, 2013 neighbor's 2. Nameless also w (real) I did not you fake 00:42 idea of October 10, 2013 neighbor's 4. nameless Na do not want to live absolutely how much I'm Makyo is 00:27 Asokorahen October 10, 2013 neighbor's 3. nameless such ww 604, do not know the meaning such as had been said to Ryoma Sakamoto in youth 00:47 October 10, 2013 neighbor's 5. nameless www that I want you to kwsk or are having any legend as well. You know you different now? Maiden name is a Sakamoto kit 10 days 01:05 October 2013 neighbor's 6. Nameless, October 01 October 7. ٿ 2013 years last name'm unusual in the son-in-law enters : 06 or Japanese? 2013 neighbor's 9. Nameless this Debujijii will Sugin chicken and'm such me about what self-styled Sakamoto Ryoma not only freaked out to meet and directly to the habit to 2:56 Ita power Continuous October 10, 2013 neighbor's 8. Anonymous patrick mcdonough It 's not a luxury car I fugue 04:24 October 10, 2013 neighbor's 10. nameless, rather than' s uninsured beyond That was good 03:02 October 10? I try to mix dialect Innovation Hanashikae www Kochi Honmani 04:28 October 10, 2013 neighbor's 11. Nameless Noreyo Lexus. 04:58 What would be October 10, 2013 neighbor's 12. Nameless, Yet Mono~tsusoi DQN, was very refreshing. 05:15 10 days this October 2013 neighbor's 13. Nameless, or would not'm Harowa of Ino? Police car had come to Harowa of there should you have car wash, and funny the head to Harowa there anyway Na to was talking about The tall guy is pointing door finger of the car and the police do come quite guy out jobs also, if I get to DQN entered into between Mr. Hoken-ya from the beginning on the advice of the police in the first place 07:29 October patrick mcdonough 10, 2013 neighbor's 14.'ll dwell nameless guy to doubt the sanity occasionally job seekers than was resolved not even it? Did you call traffic accident consultation police, lawyers, county, patrick mcdonough insurance shop partner 08:50 14> after all October 10, 2013 neighbor's 15. Nameless, but if you do not ask old man is on the phone to insurance shop guy yearn first that does not work, for it is Saigo Takamori Dano 08:54 Sakamoto Ryoma October 10, 16. ٿ 2013 years Hoken-ya'm seems did not you enter between I remember second wife of a certain self-styled guru at 11:08 Sakamoto Ryoma October 10, 2013 neighbor's 17. nameless Wow Hontokuzu high rate me but 10 days 11:33 October 2013 neighbor's 18. nameless patrick mcdonough differently there are things you are told "Teme is! Jaro but did have bumped" top it off I was hit in the left side of the car back to the old geezer even me. Judgment insurance shop the other side of insurance shop this side also old man car has been bumped into my car to see the status of the site and situation of the body of the other side and here, old man is 100% bad, but here also Nde was moving I did not become a 10-to-0, but but it was supposed to ... pay the insurance patrick mcdonough in the 9-to-one, top it off you have Meg and said complaint "I've been hit is You who stepped on the brake," the old man is off to the percentage patrick mcdonough was Meg and say that I "do patrick mcdonough not pay the insurance," Nde was in legal proceedings. "Warya! And the Teme, which I regret that it had to replace the address after the accident processing call insurance patrick mcdonough shop by calling police to say that peacefully each other a manner?" patrick mcdonough Okay "when awakened accident The? old man 's What Do not because I'll patrick mcdonough sued in another incident patrick mcdonough in came or intimidation? When you come to it so? "Ah!" trial but have defeated me once because I used it was said to me! "'ll I know Address Yobari is I guess I was not healed by being called patrick mcdonough Sakamoto Ryoma was young 10 days 11:46> October 2013 neighbor's patrick mcdonough 19. nameless old man waiting to buy IC recorder for the case when the old man came ... this guy 12:53 October 10, 2013 neighbor's 20. nameless is called Sakamoto Ryoma was young 10 days 13:23> October 2013 neighbor's 21. nameless Do not have joined the voluntary insurance well The live in Kochi to come move from 14:15 outside the prefecture October 10, 2013 neighbor's 22. nameless wonder if it fair to say you earn coin with face good for both is sandwiched as a buffer between the two influential people Te Dale is not that kind of man feeling collection of all local? That kind of guy most often to tell well spirited 's phone and meet in person. What were you able to place certain 14:52 595 October patrick mcdonough 10, 2013 neighbor's 23. Nameless? Hey 15:33 22 >> October 10, 2013 neighbor's 24. Nameless, patrick mcdonough care strong w certainly same treatment me good to man awkward, but many of such person of the west to the old man Na many guys opponent is likely human thereabouts patrick mcdonough such as Tosa, and is there to come to kiss ass from his many really like this race is a lot of Umi-ka "I stepped sudden braking!" You mean the "I Among 18:18 October 10, 2013 neighbor's 25. nameless many west, you say I! "not bad and wonder flowing clean with a tsunami of Nankai earthquake? I pus house of this kind. 28. Nameless 2013 I embarrassed you too take the tone a little 00:13 October 12, 2013 neighbor's 27. Nameless over I know or what 15:58 16 October 11, 2013 neighbor's 26. Anonymous accident much so quite at Son single one person rather than 's single to one family high car rates 17:34 20 Kochi October 12 year because it is fucking country, it is confirmed any insurance patrick mcdonough on something when you buy car elderly accident rate that is greater'm high, handing back rate is low because it is remote areas that can not be life After handing back license
It is the policy of this site, "Because it is the writing of 2ch is after all, enjoy the contents concerned than on the truth" is. Story-creation certification, finding fault of text, hitting reporter, remove them janitor criteria other unpleasant comments. Please refrain from comments such as inappropriate content patrick mcdonough content against slander, discrimination, tilt, drug, public order and morals, spam, minors. There is a kanji words and expressions that can not be posted by the filter. comments (the name is also a target) was posted, please note that there is likely to be reprinted delete or modify, to the article body without notice. A large amount of spam that only management person can write so now come [], we have regulations comment from abroad currently. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Nukasuka Madey you Sukasuka~tsu a child doing children of mother Kotome Kojuto Kotome-ko Kotome of mother-in-law patrick mcdonough or father-in-law Tomeshuto Uto Utome father-in-law mother-in-law + large tome father-in-law is not here

No comments:

Post a Comment