Saturday, December 6, 2014

Like UKBF?


Subscribe to a full membership to post your questions, join in conversations and access our Benefits Club!
I almost ran out of the boxes I have, and went to poundland and bought the last 2 they had. I need boxes to place items with weights between 1kg and 7kg (size is around 30cmx30cmx30cm). Any hints where to find boxes with similar sizes for cheap ? Size of boxes I have found to be perfect for my items is 17.5cmX27cmX20cm. Anybody knows where I can get these ?
seme1, corrugated containers I sent "Boxby" a message the other day about delivering cupcakes... They reply'd back with a place to get giftboxes from as well.... They may have links for the boxes the size you want...
#3
Depends on the volume you need. Try Rajapack or Ribble Valley Packaging.
Low Cost Payment Gateway - from just 10 per month with 300 transactions included . PCI Level 1 Accredited UK Payment Service Provider. MOTO services also available. Merchant Account Applications. Integration with many shopping carts and bespoke websites via secure customisable PayPage. UK based Support. Call for details: 0161 947 4950
Posted: Nov 20, 2009 By: alanc Member since: Oct 28, 2009
I always use http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/JWS-Merchandising__W0QQ_armrsZ1 cheapest Ive found, and excellent service
I also use Rajapack.I think the delivery driver is more excited than us to find out what the monthly free gift is! LOL If you know the exact size, you can have them made. I can't find the website but I got some single wall boxes for a specific item made for 0.60 each.
in life your going to meet people who can see straight through you ..........hello!
Hi, corrugated containers I've been looking for cheap packaging boxes for out products and have been searching for over 2 days now. I took wormcity's advice and checked out the company he/she said about on eBay, we have just placed our order with then! Seriously cheapest corrugated containers place around by far!! 20p a box! that will do us. Kudos wormcity
 
I use jaffabox corrugated containers http://www.jaffabox.com/ I buy pallet loads (1000 - 1400 boxes) of 12" x 9" x 3" and 12" x 9" x 6" which work out at around 12p a box, they are usually 15p+vat but I get a small discount for monthly orders
Posted: Dec 21, 2009 By: lxpack Member since: Nov 7, 2008
Like UKBF?


No comments:

Post a Comment