Monday, March 24, 2014

The solution is simple, it is to apply the same principle as that of autoentrepreneurs, pay social


iErgo Notepad Notes All About Articles The consulting market ergonomic Time Machine Brief Bibliography Everyday Words and phrases Statistics Design Standards Testing Tools For A Personal TV Application
Nothing new under the sun, but still the same aberration. Contributions fenizolan are set according to what is gained over the year N-2. You will say: "just be provisioned? "Bah not because you pay for the current year on the basis of N-2. So N-2 is already paid and regularized at the end of N-1.
You have not understood? This is normal, I took two years to understand. I will pay contributions on back that I did not have and I am not at all to have. This of course to disastrous when your turnover ranges from 10% to 20% from one year to another. I also spend you the details, like the fact that a large part of the fees that I pay is subject to income tax. For info, there are associations that are authorized managements to these tax subtleties!
The solution is simple, it is to apply the same principle as that of autoentrepreneurs, pay social security contributions at the same time as the VAT every month or every quarter.
Freelance Consultant in ergonomics and UX since 1999! I work on many carriers, WIMP interfaces on television via the mobile web for consumers or professionals.
Yes I have somewhat the same problem .. it's been three years and I still do not know how it really remains to the end .. then yes I accrues fenizolan accrues I got the impression that ca never enough ... why no fee as auto-entrepreneurs I wonder!
Cipav, AF Urssaf, RSI as I know. For 26 years, specializing in liberal prof medical sector. Soon retired Cipav, hello wrecks (not nice what you say just do a good word) Small disagreements: - It is true that you pay in advance on income that we do not have, but we had the year N-1 and N-2 years, and can still be in year N. And if they are not in year N, Urssaf recalculates cotis according bnc N-1 and adjust in late 2013 on 2012 income. Ditto for the Rsi, a little different for Cipav - about Cipav: pension fund not bad at all, my advice to contribute immediately above your bnc slice, you will see good results for your retirement - payroll taxes are business expenses, so there is no tax on it, but they come in the basis for calculating social security contributions, as employees pay contributions on their gross salary and not on the tax net - Liberals can not reason as employees where there are no surprises on the net pay must be provisioned, save, hoard for the difficult years living under his real income. Those who can not get used to it must urgently fenizolan return to the wage, difficult future assured. Good Sunday anyway, to your available if needed.
The medical sector is probably a little different from my area. I work by contract, not with a "mass" of patients, so my turnover can vary greatly from one to two. Leverage some years is important, fenizolan when we combine the effect of charges and taxes. For example, fenizolan make the calculation with years to 50k, 75k, 100k, 75k, 50k CA.
The problem is not paying payroll taxes, but to banker for these organizations over several years in advance. To some extent, it prevents me from changing to other things, other intervention models or take 6 months to train me to something else.
In terms of retirement, I have to say the point system of Cipav is probably the least worst. But my potential future retirement, fenizolan start by buying a house ... What would like the challenge fenizolan now, in the Paris region for freelance!
Recent comments Clémence in Designing a mobile apps for Raphael in Designing a mobile apps for Bastien Gatellier in Designing a mobile apps for Raphael in Making a tri card online (Card sorting). Adrien PICARD in Making a tri card online (Card sorting). Keywords
Accessibility Analysis of Apple activity Balance notepad Patent Cognitive Design Conference Board Criterion E Interactive Design Definition

No comments:

Post a Comment