Sunday, January 11, 2015

Travel template. Powered by Blogger.


we as students of Diploma in Technology Management (DDG), Universiti Teknologi corner guards Malaysia for the Subject of Technology and Business (DDG 2273) has been given the task to collect and sell recyclable items as individual assigment. And report on sales results that we have adopted must be reported or recorded in their blog masing.laporan below is the result of my activities successfully implemented Alhamdulillah ... Title: Sales Report tin unused and used paper Subject: Technology and Business (DDG 2273) Lecture: Mrs. Rozizah Tabech I have initiated activities to collect items for sale in the middle of the semester at home [Johor Bharu] and has also undertaken activities in melaka [where I learned], I started the activity in the mid-semester because there are many holidays in The iana give me a little kesenpatan and space to collect items for sale. at the beginning of november I have sold all the results that I obtained corner guards dimelaka and on November 19, 2010 I have sold all my results obtained in Johor Bharu because I was on vacation and came back to Johor Bharu on November 18 last night to celebrate the occasion of Eid al-Adha .
TYPES OF PRODUCTS: PAPER: All colored and non-colored paper such as newspapers, corner guards magazines, books, sheets of paper (size A4, A3 and F4), catalogs, brochures, calendars, cards, envelopes and cardboard boxes EXCEPT tissue paper, carbon paper, paper oil / aluminum, plastic-coated paper that can be recycled for re-use for the production of new products.
The proceeds from the sale of goods recycle my newspaper: 7 kg x rm 0:40 = RM 2.80 magazine: 10 kg x rm 0:35 = RM 3.50 black & white paper: 4kg x rm 0:35 = RM 1.40 cans: 2kg x 3.80 = RM 7.60 canned sardines etc n: x 1kg = RM RM 00:55 00:55 SALES RESULTS: RM 15.85
Travel template. Powered by Blogger.


No comments:

Post a Comment