Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Hey, so I Spoluadmin, and I add here the first part of my new stories. I Kuromaru a private small s


Hey, so I Spoluadmin, and I add here the first part of my new stories. I Kuromaru a private small shipping boxes blog: kuromaru.blog.cz "Hehehehe, small shipping boxes I did not mention you will not defeat me?" said Sasuke. "Sasuke! Think of me as a uniform, I am nothing less than you!" said Sasuke. "You? You're not nothing but ruin what would be unlikely to nothing, if not in itself Kyuubi" "And you? You know, just Zivis power from Orochimaru!" Naruto shouted. small shipping boxes "You do not understand ..." said Sasuke. "Yes, you want to avenge Itachi, small shipping boxes but when we now have the re-save, why, why ..." "... you hurt Sakure small shipping boxes who, for nothing is impossible?" He asked Naruto. Naruto tears from his eyes. "... Why you hurt Sakure who buy anything impossible?" Naruto Sasuke ironically mimics. Naruto got mad. "Secrets Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" 4 clones were thrown after Sasukeovi. "Hmm, I have a minute," thought Naruto. Sasuke with kunaiom in hand to destroy all clones. "Summoning Jutsu!" (Did seals) Naruto. Appeared Gamabunta. "Hey boy, why you summoned me?" He asked Gamabunta. "Well you know, we have to do Sasuke lesson" replied Naruto. small shipping boxes "Hmm ... Summoning Jutsu!" (Did seals) small shipping boxes Sasuke. Manda appeared. "Ssss chcesss .. What?" He asked Manda. "I'm sorry, that I interrupt, but I need help, but do not worry, there will be blood." said Sasuke. "Hey Manda, again we see" said Gamabunta. "Aaa .., Gamabunta, your defeat I like it," said Manda. Meanwhile, Sakura woke up. "Mmm, what happened? Oh, yes, Sasuke small shipping boxes attacked me .. ah, Naruto!" Sakura said. Sakura no one even noticed. "Oh no, Naruto and Sasuke raised Gamabunta Mandu ..." said Sakura. "Naruto, either on the lookout Manda does not fight fer" said Gamabunta. "Hahahahahaha ... Sss .." laughed Manda. "I small shipping boxes probably will cause Katsuyu ... Summoning Jutsu!" (Did seals) Sakura. And there appeared Katsuyu. "Nice to see you ..." said Katsuyu. small shipping boxes "Hello ..." said Sakura. "Sakura?" They asked Sasuke and Naruto at the same time. "Katsuyu, what are you doing here?" he asked Gamabunta and Manda at once. "We are ready to fight" said Katsuyu small shipping boxes and Sakura. "Perhaps you did not think that we'll let all that fun" Sakura said, grabbing the kunai. "So, now I would like to ask you to put headbands," said Naruto. "I still have not undergone the it?" he asked Sasuke but put a headband. Sakura put her already. "So that's faster ... the secrets of Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" (Did seals) Naruto. "Clones? Would be easy ..." Sasuke said mockingly. "That's not all, Baika Bunshin no Jutsu!" (Did seals) Naruto. Clones have increased. "This is my new technique" Naruto said. These clones were fit after Sasukeovi. Moment small shipping boxes is overwhelmed but zachvilku Manda threw them out. "Hahaha ... good technique, but it is still weak ..." Sasuke taunted. "Okay, so let's small shipping boxes do it differently ..." "Summoning Jutsu!" (Did seals) Naruto. Fox appeared there. "His name is Katon," said Naruto. "Now watch me specialna Secret Techniques Katon Jutsu" (made art) Naruto. Katon swelled and suddenly had nine tails. "You mean the Kyuubi?" he asked Sasuke. "Nevyzvedaj" replied Naruto. "Henge no Jutsu" (made seals) Sakura. Sakura suddenly looked like a cheerleader. "Katon, Katon, Katon, Katon to win!" Sakura spoke. "How ironic, Kyuubi me Pet Liska Similar Kyuubi" Sasuke said mockingly. "Shut Sasuke already has irritate" said Sakura. "Summoning Jutsu!" small shipping boxes (Did seals) Naruto. There were two frogs there. One is called Pa and the other has. "Gamma duet Jutsu!" (Did seals) Naruto. Pa and Ma started singing and his team used Genjutsu. Sasuke suddenly fainted. "Hmm, I did not know it would be so easy" said Naruto. "For the moment he wakes up." Sakura said. Indeed, small shipping boxes the moment has taken over Sasuke. "Hmm, so you Genjutsu? Ok, Néhány Shoujo no Jutsu!" (Did seals) Sasuke.
Supe xD just that Sasuke nandejte xD


No comments:

Post a Comment