Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Please, those visual impact around the world situation of human rights in China - The Chinese Commu


俄 媒 炒作 "返还 中国 领土" 意欲 何
Please, those visual impact around the world situation of human rights in China - The Chinese Communist Party has devoted years to the kindness of my warrior I come from China Ningxia; now say I am twelve years experience. Since 1999, the Communist Party I will be classified as Falun Gong; though apace embalagens I never participated in Falun Gong activities. I'm not the slightest relationship with Falun Gong. However, the Communist Party who were staring at me, follow me, to destroy me. Communist Party hurts me as follows: 1999.8 chewing on my internship in Yinchuan With students in large groups and farmers leasing the surname, Xinxiang a home, one night, the son of the village head, nicknamed "Na ranks fourth," and it will come in and eat me beat, finishing also install a good person, is forgiveness and an apology, saying that people wrong. 1999.9 - 2000.9, home seller i, Ningxia Security Department designated high school teacher Sujin Redcliffe son Hu, Wang Tiezheng every night, apace embalagens an extended stay in my house secretly staring me. I am every morning in the village on the road running, Sujin Hu on two milk goats pulled follow my sheep in the name. 2000.9 - 2003.6 During my study of Ningxia University, Ningxia Protection Bureau to purchase quarters even students apace embalagens Zhiqiang I fix me, following me, causing me: I washed clothes hanging on the rope they should get me by, the rope snapped, the clothes on the floor stepped on them. I walked out to where the cruise, Zhang Zhiqiang, and went: I bought some fruit to eat, back quarters, people say I eat something apace embalagens out. I used to practice the piano where materials are not accidentally pull the fall gave me Zhiqiang apace embalagens hide. Finally, the Department of Social Security Ningxia instructed my new roommates and Wang Bao Han Fan (Xiji those new businesses, family to make seed LAMA) my clothes and clothes and changed my clothes and practical use then the past decade the mantra hurts me. No matter how this arrangement for my girls to write a love letter, or the introduction of an object apace embalagens first confused me, and then the mantra practice hurts me. 2003.9 - 2005.6 I do nursery teacher in Ningxia University. I started working in the nursery Campus South. Ningxia Protection Bureau to purchase for my class my teacher Wangrong laws Hui jammed. Free lectures front face of my child. Other employees also told me the cold treatment. Side of things as I changed direction and engage apace embalagens in Hui ambiguous laws, selling show in front of me, while practicing the mantra behind the confusion around me is causing me hard for me. South Campus is not settled, went to kindergarten at headquarters, only one in the past, Ningxia Security Office on the instructions of the same grade teacher Ting Wang and her family to meet me, before I was ordered Wang Ting shows sold, while the temptation to confuse me while playing in practice mantra background hurts me. At the same time, the trick, I bought the same dormitory with kindergarten teachers and Hu Liu power 24 hours a day playing computer Internet access, day and night, endlessly, Department of Physical Education students also drew Zhang Hao, the two turn the sound on the internet they also have particularly large, people can not tolerate the dorm next door, ran the theory; leading me by a rest day and night. I said: "Please put sound on a small point," who said: ". Pachao ears stuffed" Meanwhile, the Department apace embalagens of Social Security Ningxia has ordered Liu Hu and Zhang Hao is causing me in practice the mantra of mine. They suffered not see me go on worrying, always taking care of what my school principal rejected, kicked out; Ningxia University Professor Su Yunxia promotion of female leadership Su Su Donghai as principal, will be in the form of me to try to keep him chasing her. 2005.8 - 2006.3 Ningxia University, I enrolled in a full-Self "design art" to pay $ 5,000, did not read all of the week along with the teacher and other students were driven out. 2006.3 - 2006.6 contacted by my father, I yueyahu any music teacher school, grade school music with one of mine. When looking positive, bunch on hybrids

No comments:

Post a Comment