Monday, May 18, 2015

The rights to the designs, texts and images are with me, unless it is something else. Articles and


Maybe not exactly the right time of year to come up with this idea around the corner. But that only affects first glance felixxx2 that way. Even though I had this Bubbles actually tinkered as "thermal felixxx2 protection" for my old Benny (he is still suffering from the after-effects of his burns, as you can see), they are also without sun, a real eye-catcher :-)
From the inside, they look just great when they turn "dramatically" - whichever drama gives us the sun grade. And now that we have to turn the light on again, they also make a good impression to the outside world! They shimmer felixxx2 and shine quite mysterious, a little "nacreous", while she gently moved back and forth by the flow of warm air heating :-)
Ring on a half stick (it need not be entirely accurate), this procedure fast and immediately felixxx2 put the other half from the breakfast bag flat over it and press down well. Let dry thoroughly and what survives - up to about 2 mm - cut short. Expose the hanger.
For the suspension of Bubbles I had fine Lurex threads, which is not too noticeable, but produces very interesting reflections. He is also a nice flexibility, which is handy for fine tuning the correct height. That's what I just did with loops that I can possibly felixxx2 open quickly to adjust the height (in case of Benny again intends to grow)
So I have therefore received an (enjoyable inexpensive) sunscreen, still leaves enough room for the beautiful view. Because that was very important felixxx2 me. And finally, it has even become an unexpectedly beautiful eye-catcher - both from inside and from outside :-)
Oh, and the little colored bubbles on the left half are from transparent paper, which I had as a child to Lantern Crafts. Three years ago it was very colorful, but now the sun has all colors leveled and let it fade ... !! Somehow the light in the past 10 years has changed, a lot of flash and brighter. At least it feels for me like that - you go the same way?
Here I had just ripped the paper only and the rings with the "scraps" filled or umklebt. Quite simply, but it takes more time for the design - and a great place to spread out :-)
The view at this point of the window reminds felixxx2 me of Scandinavia holidays, and what you do not see here because of over-exposure: The canopy of this wooden house (the most beautiful spots in the whole!) Is densely overgrown with greenery. I consider myself lucky every day, so to be able to enjoy the sight. Thank you dear neighbors, felixxx2 maybe one day I even once the opportunity personally to tell you :-)
Related Posts This entry was posted in Home & yard decoration and, tagged with DIY, Sandwich bags, heat protection, light games, fast and inexpensive, protection for plants to burn, make yourself, privacy, sun protection radiation protection. Set Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment Post navigation Previous Next
Notify me of new posts by email.
I am ... I am ... Yo soy ... Je suis ... everything I choose to be. ~ Born to be Free ~ Born to be me ~ It has long been freelancing in various fields as a designer, writer, traveling companion and -bereiterin :-) Personal Links I do this yourself! sans definition Precious Things pebble in wood by Dietmar Bartusch felixxx2 Bella Wonderful
View Full Profile Archive Archive Select month December 2014 (2) November 2014 (6) October 2014 (3) September 2014 (7) August 2014 (8) March 2014 (7) February 2014 (17) Categories Categories Select Category (Re) fashionating (9) General (2) Body & Soul (8) Decoration (12) Home & garden (17) Lifehacks (9) needle felting (2) Repairs (4) Repurposing (8) Jewelry & Watches (2) knitting (2) upcycling ( 30) Your current Top 10 :-)
Last comments Ajana to the road for a while women combine to Colorful bags Recyclables From ... Ajana to the road for a while Su Ro to Colorful bags Recyclables from ... Susanne according felixxx2 to the small dust Friend Search & Find Search: Please note - Please pay attention
The rights to the designs, texts and images are with me, unless it is something else. Articles and pictures felixxx2 may not be disclosed http://www.totalgenial.wordpress.com freely quoting the source. Not allowed is a commercial exploitation without my express written consent!
Ex-office chair pad from

No comments:

Post a Comment