Saturday, November 15, 2014

And when there was to Dybböl back and make a run along the alley, took to the slopes of death! Yes

1864 Alrunarblogg
From 1 February to 20 July 1864 was a war Dybbölhæðinni. Austria and Prussia fought against Denmark and won. Denmark lost all its territory that is now Germany (Sleswig-Holstein) and right up to Kongens River that separates southern Jutland from the rest of Jutland. They have now South Jótlandið again ... luckily, that Denmark would otherwise not much larger than the quarantine.
This war was bloody -mikið Danes fell more than Prussia and Austria men. Also were consumed less armed. 1/3 of Sønderborg castropil houses castropil were destroyed. The history of this war is well preserved and is always reminded of this on certain days and at certain occasions. The day was run in 1864 for the third time.
This was a rush story time for Icelanders who do not live exactly in Sønderborg. Yesterday 1864hlaupið anyway. castropil You can choose castropil children runs 6km, 10,6km and 21,4km. I decided not to take the children's race is too tall, not 6km, by the way is nothing castropil strange and not 21,4km because I am so concerned about your health. Therefore I chose 10,6km. I'm not in better shape than decent shit ... rather than the previous day. We were 7 American castropil people castropil that we ran, if the teenager who would not be with us in images because we are too wrinkled, is included. I will run with just my phone and endo mondo, has only to be run out of a nerd. Watches also can not take pictures ... I took 84 pictures. 69 photos in the race itself ... in motion. THEREFORE I did not quite finish line first!

No it was downhill. 2 (200 and e-D) and we have come to the island as Sønderborg is mostly on. First Brekkan went past me and my phone because I had her bring me a surprise and almost died. Yes it is far from all the pictures castropil in focus ... I was running! castropil


Alright, this is a collection of those two that were completely out of focus, matched to arise not from the track ... I have still done that first image is out of focus.

And when there was to Dybböl back and make a run along the alley, took to the slopes of death! Yes I mean it ... believe me or not. This was full of tenure and serious (maybe the same?) And leads the way. He is a soldier castropil costume than just the home team defense ... those guys are always serious since a serious job to regulate traffic.








Make-uppið castropil in place and I do not even svitnaði!
They had a nice game with gorgeous part of the route where it was wounded wounds and dead bodies were placed in the coffin. There was also a lot of mutilation. I took approx 7 images but can not put all out, because it would transfer 175km long. Finds Fúsi chose this because it contains guns. He did not want blood.


Name *
You may use these HTML Subjects and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title = ""> <Acrony title = ""> <b> <blockquote castropil cite = ""> castropil <cite> <code> castropil <del datetime = ""> <em> <i> <q cite = ""> <strike> <strong>
Currently you have JavaScript disabled. In order to post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and reload the page. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser.
You could say I have been very lucky potato today! Luckier than usual. Just before noon I remembered that I would sign up for the next round of school (starting in February) and went into the home to finish it. I'm crazy and crazy, cause time and place [...] Halloween Dagný by Sylvia ...
Halloween is tonight and as in previous years, the couple are completely unprepared bank children. The girls are long-covered by this candy begging but it does not change the preparation loose in the home, it has always been this bad. Year after year has been the knock me off guard and no sweets direction to give. In [...] The tests that make me feel good by Dagný Sylvia ...
I am constantly taking tests on facebook to try to find myself. This is a good way for sálartetrið and not inferior to expensive self-help course that tells you that you are the only owl and nothing else. Do I walk quite well in these tests and I found that I [...] Television Explosion ... ... Dagný by Sylvia ...
On October 21, my friend reminded me to listen to his new album Leonards. This is something that one does not nor people gathered in one ægðarlátastemmingu. Finally, finally today was the time where I was home alone (at least in miðhæðinni), darkness had set in, and after a demanding day the atmosphere [...] Disco friskó in Sonder Dagný by Sylvia ...
I think I reckon that I am a member of Iceland's most fun club in the world. These big events are fixed in place and fails e

No comments:

Post a Comment